Making sandwiches

...In anime/manga, it has proven many times that the man who has the ability to cook tends to cook better than the woman.

But a woman will always win your heart with food more than a man.

Anyways, /me goes to make peanut-butter and banana grilled sandwiches

hmm i always ask one person to make me food, but i've never asked her to make me a sandwich. i already know she'd get a little annoyed and wouldn't make it. reasonably, i find that odd since i ask her to make me souffle's and chicken, which she'll make. asking her to make me a sandwich would make her feel like it's what she's required to do as a woman, so that's why she'd get peeved

...In anime/manga, it has proven many times that the man who has the ability to cook tends to cook better than the woman.
Yeah that is actually a pretty popular trope, now that you mention it.

'Make me a sandwich' has been used for years and is a phrase often repeated by the husband who is either lazy or thinks his wife just cleans and cooks while he does 'all the heavy work at his job'.

Thus, it creates an awful tension when said by the man to the woman.

Or I am wrong. Lalala~

'Make me a sandwich' has been used for years and is a phrase often repeated by the husband who is either lazy or thinks his wife just cleans and cooks while he does 'all the heavy work at his job'.

Thus, it creates an awful tension when said by the man to the woman.

Or I am wrong. Lalala~

Nah, you basically just made a TL;DR for the entire thread. GJ

Oh thank-you, thank-you... I would like to thank the academy and my manager for believing in me...

And this roast beef sandwich!

/me and Pyre have a picnic Yay!

/me gets out the BBQ and starts frying up some burgers :burgerhappy:

/me offers some :godlytea: to Pyre as we sit on our checkered red blanket upon the lush emerald grass, watching the birds flutter as the blue skies and white clouds embrace the warmth of the welcoming sunshine descending ever gently its rays on our backs.

Oh right!

/me takes out potato salad, watermelon slices, corn on the cob, and peach cobbler

Hmm... can we have some quail?

Perhaps lemonade and some beer for those who require something less 'kid-friendly'.

Oh, and a submarine sandwich. That would be great at a picnic!

I was thinking pan seared. Most of the quail I have eaten have been those fancy ones at dinner parties.

The fried ones taste fine as well. Feels more fun to eat~ ^^

Hmm is it pan seared? xD Idk... havent eaten much of them before~ They usually dont have them around here~ Mostly while i was in china or hong kong~

renano offers some :godlytea: to Pyre

Oh right!

renano takes out potato salad, watermelon slices, corn on the cob, and peach cobbler

See samyeung46! More "people" should take example from this.

I'm just trying to make the world a better place.

Last edited:
Hmm not with your generalizations youre not :/ And telling girls to make sandwiches might actually be counterproductive if that was your goal :goodtea:

Her actions had little to do with your points so using that as an example is a logical fallacy :goodtea: You should read up on that sometime~ Might be able to tell where your arguments are flawed without other people pointing them out :goodtea:

Hmm not with your generalizations youre not :/ And telling girls to make sandwiches might actually be counterproductive if that was your goal :goodtea:

Her actions had little to do with your points so using that as an example is a logical fallacy :goodtea: You should read up on that sometime~ Might be able to tell where your arguments are flawed without other people pointing them out :goodtea:

jhdhrl.jpg

nfi7uq.jpg

30skrys.jpg

Oh well :goodtea: Not like i actually watched it but im fairly sure they dont know meh~

I like sandwiches with lots of fresh slices of juicy, ripe tomato! ^^

Hmm... i likes grilled cheese and... yeah dunno xD Just whatever tastes good =w=

I like sandwiches if Sam makes them~ :3

Spam the sandwiches!

lol this thread <<-

I like yogurt, sowy for breaking the thread trend I meant. At least I've gotten a taste for it just recently.

I like sandwiches made by Sam and with Genki's yogurt on the side! >.<

Hmm... /me smothers yogurt onto the sandwich and eats it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!