MAFIA GAME 6: THE PATH TO RICHES OR FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am only annoying with people that can't take the heat of someone else...If you had stay quiet and continued on lurking quietly..maybe I would not have told you the secret about my wee-wee!

I would totally move there if there is air conditioner boya! Plus it is real hard to have a relaxing shower while I hear on the room "fapfapfapfafap..."

『Wow, you actually used Yuri there...』

『I love madness, I hate madness, I spread madness, I gather madness, I seed madness, I reap madness, I give madness, I take madness, I give birth to madness, I raise madness, I kill madness, I appreciate madness, I depreciate madness. I am madness, yet I'm not madness. Madness can be different things and different things can be madness. Madness is my everything, and my everything is madness. Some madness is madness because its interesting, some madness is madness because its boring. Whats wrong with being interested in what is interesting?』

Lol well.. xD Is that what a character created from those inspirations does? ;p

My chara is a dick! Let's just leave it at that....I mean did you saw my pic?! I look like a tool...Let me rephrase that.... I look like a Home Depot!

Well... I do got a pick in mind... But I'm not sure if I want to post it up....

Lol well.. xD Is that what a character created from those inspirations does? ;p

My chara is a dick! Let's just leave it at that....I mean did you saw my pic?! I look like a tool...Let me rephrase that I look like a Home Depot!

Ohh and if slayn is a girl then the noise is "twatwatwat...." :lol:

NOOOOOOO!!!! I'm not a carpenter (Although a lunatic carpenter sounds legit). I just hyperbole how much of a tool my chara looks like!

I believe we don't have a trap chara in this game...

Pick something according to your personality..at least in the game..That is my opinion.

Hmm... It either that or something to mess you up for share a room with it......

Hmmmm....I don't like flip flops....I can see our awesome relationship derailing if you pick something with flip flops or very cheap sandals...

Those are best invention during the summer.......

That or the pic I might use will cause despair among the players......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US