Mafia Game 5: Highschool of the Dead... Class is in session

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Yeah, I guess I will need someone who will help me keep the order. Something like, while I lead the search party at night, 2nd in command will watch the camp/hideout(whatever place we stay at), while he leads the search party at day, I will watch the camp. We will also need to make days at which we will simply rest if we follow this plan... Or make a 3rd in command and make the circle so we are able to search at every time of the day...』

『Nazaka, nukes rejected as they are bad for nature.』

we might need a 3rd in command to have 1 group rest and take it easy

『So what?? A good leader should always be at front lines with his people...』

『Yeah, I already said that...』

and have a cruel fate awaiting him.. well not like it will definitely happen :p

Hmm well if the leader goes insane then he could rest for a bit? ;p Maybe have four parties in case? Since three is a safe number but two is kind of getting low~

well there are 15 of us maybe and thats 5 people 3 teams or 3 teams of 4 and 1 team on 3

『Probably... But I think you should eat a person or two, or maybe even a zombie to get that far...』

『Remember, we need to use and kill Hinode somewhere along the way, or he will try to betray us...』

『Nope, bait won't do cause Hinode wants ghost loli, not zombie loli... Something like making him a bait while giving him a weapon to do a suicide, or killing him ourselves and leaving there as a bait... Although I suppose it still counts as a meat bait...』

Lol the three left over could be replacements for the others~ Resting in rotations~ Though theyre already sort of doing that with how theres the teams~

yeah guess someone could do the dirty job of mutilating his body and use his limbs to attract the attention of the zombies when we're escaping

『Well, if we count Selvaria as a player its 3 teams of 5 people... This way we will be able to send 10 people searching during a single day while always keeping a watch on the camp...』

『Or maybe leave his mobile phone on something that makes a lot of noise and make it vibrate by calling, calling, calling...』

『Oh well, I'm off to college, see you later...』

so the rest of the group will only rest at the base/camp, guess we don't need that many teams

Hmm yes ;p But how will the food be shared? Only eat when the two days are almost up? :goodtea:

we should, let's just hope that sin won't add anything like "if you missed a meal for a day, you must at least eat 2 meals the next day" or something like that

and when we are running out of food, a person will kill another person with the reason "to save food" lol

Hmm... i say save up food for the days where we change locations :/ Thats where i think people would most likely get left behind... And if x amount of guards can possibly protect everyone else then we just need to keep the guards fed... Should also keep the search groups fed i suppose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US