Mafia Game 5: Choose your own Edition Sign up thread

Choose Your Topic

• Total voters
[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; I wouldn't want to host, I'd want to play it!
Infamous you should host that!!
So we have Star wars, Highschool of the dead, and Zombie star wars!!!

I vote for infamous amazing idea!!
[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] ; what do you think?

Lol xD I dont think zombies would get far in star wars anyway? Unless theyre highly developed~

I know you're busy infamous, and it means so much that you want to donate what little time you have to host this game.
You truely are a good person!
This just makes me want to vote for your idea more.
GO INFAMOUS!! :cheering:

i don't want to donate my little time!. i have 2 weeks left of the school semester, i'm busy with trying to study, and making up for old homework

『Hmmm... Zombie Star Wars... May sound interesting at first, but just how will it be played? The weapon system that I thought up will be more or less ruined, cause zombies don't really use weapons...』

We're all so proud of you infamous!
Furthering your education so you can host this game better.
I can take solace that people like you will be running this country one day... not to mention hosting this amazing mafia game.
We have high hopes for you infamous so don't let us down!!!

actually, what i just realized is, i didn't come up with any ideas. all i did was throw 2 ideas previously though of together. i don't deserve credit at all for such a thing. whoever came up with the 2 ideas should really host. it just wouldn't feel right to take credit for all of this. it strongly violates my morality. i could never do such a thing, even with their blessing

Yes but that's what a good inventor does.
He find a new use for something that had a use already.
Look how modest you are infamous!
I vote infamous again!!!

Lol its a mafia game ;p Have you ever played mafia? Were sort of making it themed games with random little differences~ Or big differences in some cases :/

i don't care. i will NOT come up with a plot idea. use a combination of the HSOD & star wars plans

The combine idea wouldn't work.
But it was fun messing with you on it ^.^

actually i think it could. normal jedi & jedi masters vs. learning zombie sith, & human sith lords

well after the reading page 10 -15 and seen a lot of crap one thing though stuck out from the rest and that was infamous's idea and his dedication for giving up what little time he has to do this. he is such a great guy

however im not going to vote for him because i hate star wars

actually i think it could. normal jedi & jedi masters vs. learning zombie sith, & human sith lords
HA tricked you!!!
You do have an idea how it would work!
I VOTE INFAMOUS AGAIN!!!

well after the reading page 10 -15 and seen a lot of crap one thing though stuck out from the rest and that was infamous's idea and his dedication for giving up what little time he has to do this. he is such a great guy

however im not going to vote for him because i hate star wars
I know right!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!