Lucid Dreaming!!

We are on the run. We have lost our home and are in search off a new one. The exiled lord had gathered a few soldiers and now we had left the lands of humans... Winter had come to the lands and laid a white sheet across the ground and trees. It only made traveling more difficult. This land belonged to tribes of red skinned creatures who were somewhat more primitive in their ways and wary of outsiders. They were probably related to goblins and orcs somewhere in their ancestral lines but developed differently. There seems to be a migration of these creatures as we were crossing their lands so we had to travel quickly or risk encounters with these creatures which may or may not turn out well.
We had gotten to a narrow arch which spanned across a chasm but as it had gotten dark we decided to set up camp and move on the next day. Our camp was hidden behind trees but close to a clearing in the forest where we could spot anyone or anything that passes through. I saw them sprinkling something from a saltshaker outside of the tents and asked what it was. They replied that it would give people the feeling of a color if it was stepped on and could help people find their tent in the dark. On the other side of our camp was a cliff which led down to a beach quite far below. An odd path had resisted the wearing of nature and led out over the water as a pier would although it disappeared into the water further out. We enjoyed a sunset over the sea before going to sleep.
We were woken by the guards talking about those creatures being spotted in the distance. There was two riding on horses and they seemed to be scouts. They spotted our camp and charged towards us. The exiled lord rode out to meet them and they tried to shot him with an arrow. He rode up close and leapt from the horse. He quickly cut down one of the scouts while they were still in shock and proceeded to take down the other. The other guard had rode away and shot an arrow in the lord's shoulder. The lord took the horse of the fallen scout and charged at the other. The other scout shot the horse as it neared and the lord rolled under the horse of the scout. He thrusted his sword through the horse and scout, killing them both immediately.
He returned to camp and had the doctor see to the wound. Apparently the arrows were coated with poison but we had no cure. We buried the scouts (i wonder if we found a cure on them as there was no further mention of the poison) and covered proof that the fight had happened. A group of those creatures passed by later in the day but they didnt notice our camp and just crossed over the arch. We watched them until they disappeared around a bend of the mountain (might as well see how others cross such an obstacle before going ourselves right?). Another group of two appeared as the sun was about to set. These seemed similar to the previous group except they had armor of sorts and seemed somewhat more powerful. They spotted our camp and walked over. We prepared for another skirmish but they were just curious of the odd creatures that were living there. We had a somewhat difficult time communicating as they werent fluent in our language and we could barely understand theirs. One of the creatures saw the path out onto the water and ask excitedly if he could go explore. He ran down the path as we walked with the other and we were confronted by a surprising sight.
The water levels had receded greatly and at the end of the path a stone platform had emerged. Under the platform was a sprawling mass of walls that looked like a labyrinth still partially submerged in the water. Further under the labyrinth was another larger platform which seemed to be the roof of some building hidden in the water. The sun was getting lower so we stayed near the start of the path and stared in sublime wonder while waiting for the other creature to return. As the sun was about to disappear completely behind the horizon, we saw a dark figure running back up the path.
The creature gave everyone present a small handful of mud he had taken from the ruins. There was numerous small stones and shells (some with a creature living inside) within the mud and i liked to collect stones so i went around asking and trading random objects for them (most of the people just wanted to eat the clams and whatnot anyway so gave me whatever else was left). There was two stones which had caught my eye, a stone which looked like a small golden orb and a metallic blue rock. In not sure what happened to the creatures but i assume they left soon after. I thought "this place isnt that bad" and a time jump started.
I was suddenly in a small tea shop built where we had our tents and the others were playing mahjong. I looked outside at the spot where the labyrinth had been (now submerged again) and suddenly found myself outside the house. The sky was rushing by and the house became larger and turned into a small inn. Then it became two stories high and eventually turned into a large four story building that had architecture that was similar to that of traditional chinese/japanese castles. I then found myself sitting at a dinner table while looking at a stage where Makie (from negima) was announcing that there was new products available. The curtains opened revealing random games and travel necessities which lined the walls. Then she announced the tech group and other people who sat in the back room creating these products and two black mages (final fantasy) appeared besides her.
I then found myself in my room looking at the gems i had collected. The room was quite dark since i hadnt turned on the lights but there was enough light coming from the hallway. The room was wooden with somewhat plain beds. There was a girl in the room with me though im not sure if she was my roommate or just a friend who had come over. It was then that i realized i was a girl... We were talking about the gems when they started to glow. I found myself outside and staring at the ruins which were glowing with a light similar to the gems. The water level had dropped considerably and now the ruins were completely above the water. The girl next to me commented that it wasnt time for the ruins to have been revealed yet and the sea had never retreated that much before. I took a step down the path.

Im in a field with a group of people. I forget what happened to bring me there but we are all just enjoying ourselves. Some people had brought food and i had some chow mein. I met two friends there and offered them some. While we stood around chatting, some cute little monkey like creatures were running around. They had gray fur and seemed quite young... and the fact that a large white one ran across the field just served to confirm my suspicions. The large white one was about 8 ft tall and had two large sharp teeth pointing towards the sky. I thought it might view us as dangerous and come for the smaller ones but it didnt. People were crowding around the smaller ones and watching as they played. One of them got into my food and ran around with a little wig of chow mein which just served to make it more adorable. It clambered up a tree and the wig had now turned into more of a crown. There was also some fox like creatures running with the monkeys but they stayed away from people a bit more...
The group set out for the train station after a while and some rode the train to the last stop while the others walked through the tunnels. It was nearing dusk at that point and the trains would stop soon so we all stood around the station. After the trains stopped we all jumped down onto the tracks one by one and walked along the tunnels. The tunnels were made of stone and had large openings along the walls to let air flow through. The moon was out and illuminated the forest with its white glow.
The group stopped after a while and some people started stating the purpose of this trip. We were all part of a resistance apparently, though i know not why. It had something to do with the trains and gas... After the meeting, we scattered around the tunnels and did whatever we wanted. Most people stayed around the area of the main group and sat around chatting. I was sitting near some air ducts (in an already highly ventilated tunnel...) and some guys were playing around with them. Apparently they made odd noises... which probably came from other people talking near another vent.
A man who claimed to be a conductor walked down the tunnels and said he wanted to join our cause. He had done something which sounded like pouring 16 gallons of gasoline into the train and people were cheering because that was quite a feat apparently. The leaders had apparently done similarly and i had done 2 gallons or so... Not that i actually knew what i had done besides the screen popping up and showing people what they did. Everyone wandered off again and i thought of taking a photo of the moon which happened to be really close for some reason.
I heard sounds coming from further down the tunnel and saw people running. There was a large group of workers from the station coming down the tunnel because they somehow found out that we were here. A woman walked in front of the group and seemed to be the leader. She saw me sitting by the opening trying to take a picture and decided to leave me where i was while she chased the others. Everyone else in the resistance had run further down the tunnel so i was pretty much sitting there alone...
I was trying to take a picture then because the sun was about to rise and the moon wouldnt look quite as nice then... but the camera was acting odd... The moon receded back into the distance and i never managed to take a picture of it as the camera just continued to act odd the whole time... The sun was rising already so i gave up and just accepted that i would only get pictures of houses and trees...
Members of the resistance were running back down the tunnel and i would assume that the pursuit wouldnt be too far behind. I found my two friends and we ran down the tracks together. Eventually we reached the end of the tunnel and it opened into a mall connected to the station. People ran down the escalator and my friend decided to slide down the side of the escalator instead. She almost made it to the bottom before slipping but that wasnt really too high of a fall... I got down with the other friend and we all rushed out into the parking lot where we split. The two friends were waiting for one of their parents to come and i saw my dad there. Then i noticed that i forgot my backpack...
I ran back for my backpack and found it in a stack with others who probably forgot theirs. There wasnt anyone to be seen so i guess the pursuit was just trying to get us to leave the tunnels. I ran back down the tunnel and somehow i ended up in someone's house instead of the mall. There was one other person who had some similarly and he was following little girl who said she could show him the way out. It was night again or just really dark in the house but either way i couldnt see much. I decided to follow the girl too and we went downstairs. I saw something that looked like a door across the room and went for that but the other guy just continued following the girl to another exit. I found myself in the backyard of some fancy house and the other guy came out slightly after. He said that he needed to leave by the exit that the girl showed for some reason. We walked over to the fence and he said that he was actually a time traveler from 50 years in the future who was searching for a friend that was probably me... I thought "this should get interesting" and leapt over the fence. I was back in the parking lot where i saw that my friends were still waiting at and the dream ended~

Im in a field with a group of people. I forget what happened to bring me there but we are all just enjoying ourselves. Some people had brought food and i had some chow mein. I met two friends there and offered them some. While we stood around chatting, some cute little monkey like creatures were running around. They had gray fur and seemed quite young... and the fact that a large white one ran across the field just served to confirm my suspicions. The large white one was about 8 ft tall and had two large sharp teeth pointing towards the sky. I thought it might view us as dangerous and come for the smaller ones but it didnt. People were crowding around the smaller ones and watching as they played. One of them got into my food and ran around with a little wig of chow mein which just served to make it more adorable. It clambered up a tree and the wig had now turned into more of a crown. There was also some fox like creatures running with the monkeys but they stayed away from people a bit more...
The group set out for the train station after a while and some rode the train to the last stop while the others walked through the tunnels. It was nearing dusk at that point and the trains would stop soon so we all stood around the station. After the trains stopped we all jumped down onto the tracks one by one and walked along the tunnels. The tunnels were made of stone and had large openings along the walls to let air flow through. The moon was out and illuminated the forest with its white glow.
The group stopped after a while and some people started stating the purpose of this trip. We were all part of a resistance apparently, though i know not why. It had something to do with the trains and gas... After the meeting, we scattered around the tunnels and did whatever we wanted. Most people stayed around the area of the main group and sat around chatting. I was sitting near some air ducts (in an already highly ventilated tunnel...) and some guys were playing around with them. Apparently they made odd noises... which probably came from other people talking near another vent.
A man who claimed to be a conductor walked down the tunnels and said he wanted to join our cause. He had done something which sounded like pouring 16 gallons of gasoline into the train and people were cheering because that was quite a feat apparently. The leaders had apparently done similarly and i had done 2 gallons or so... Not that i actually knew what i had done besides the screen popping up and showing people what they did. Everyone wandered off again and i thought of taking a photo of the moon which happened to be really close for some reason.
I heard sounds coming from further down the tunnel and saw people running. There was a large group of workers from the station coming down the tunnel because they somehow found out that we were here. A woman walked in front of the group and seemed to be the leader. She saw me sitting by the opening trying to take a picture and decided to leave me where i was while she chased the others. Everyone else in the resistance had run further down the tunnel so i was pretty much sitting there alone...
I was trying to take a picture then because the sun was about to rise and the moon wouldnt look quite as nice then... but the camera was acting odd... The moon receded back into the distance and i never managed to take a picture of it as the camera just continued to act odd the whole time... The sun was rising already so i gave up and just accepted that i would only get pictures of houses and trees...
Members of the resistance were running back down the tunnel and i would assume that the pursuit wouldnt be too far behind. I found my two friends and we ran down the tracks together. Eventually we reached the end of the tunnel and it opened into a mall connected to the station. People ran down the escalator and my friend decided to slide down the side of the escalator instead. She almost made it to the bottom before slipping but that wasnt really too high of a fall... I got down with the other friend and we all rushed out into the parking lot where we split. The two friends were waiting for one of their parents to come and i saw my dad there. Then i noticed that i forgot my backpack...
I ran back for my backpack and found it in a stack with others who probably forgot theirs. There wasnt anyone to be seen so i guess the pursuit was just trying to get us to leave the tunnels. I ran back down the tunnel and somehow i ended up in someone's house instead of the mall. There was one other person who had some similarly and he was following little girl who said she could show him the way out. It was night again or just really dark in the house but either way i couldnt see much. I decided to follow the girl too and we went downstairs. I saw something that looked like a door across the room and went for that but the other guy just continued following the girl to another exit. I found myself in the backyard of some fancy house and the other guy came out slightly after. He said that he needed to leave by the exit that the girl showed for some reason. We walked over to the fence and he said that he was actually a time traveler from 50 years in the future who was searching for a friend that was probably me... I thought "this should get interesting" and leapt over the fence. I was back in the parking lot where i saw that my friends were still waiting at and the dream ended~

You're AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigeyes:

sadly most of my dreams get interrupted by someone waking me up thus losing memory of it >.<

Hmm yes... i get interrupted quite a bit too :/ My sis and dad were complaining about how the people liked talking outside our house and not exactly quietly... oh the irony in that they woke meh with their own talks =.= Anyhow i fell back asleep after xD

Ok here goes,although it's not fully memorized but it was one of the best dreams I've ever had.

The dream start of almost like any normal day I was at school bored as usual,me and my best friend siting there nothing to do but to wait for the teacher.The teacher was late and I started to feel to sick so I stepped outside of the class,just to find out that there was nobody in school beside my class!!I freaked out and returned to me class told my best friend what's going on and told him to not tell the rest of the class till we make sure of it.So me and him went searching the school for anyone,we couldn't find anyone.We decided to go outside the school.And there we stood in shock.There wasn't a single person walking outside,how could the be?!This morning it was live and crowed!and yet We couldn't anyone for miles.We returned to the class room to tell them what's going and try to find out what's happening.By the time we returned to the class half of them was gone.We asked the remain where did everyone else go?They said they are looking for you guys haven't you met them?I was in shook indeed.We told the class the situation,some of them panicked after a while everyone calmed down.We suggested for everyone to return home to check their families. Hundreds of cars were abandoned on the road that gave us more chill,it's was like we were abandoned.So we took the school bus and went to for our families.On the way it was very very frightening stores abandoned,lights goes on and off,after a while of driving around there was no hope,we couldn't find anyone.And time goes the night cast it's shadow,something we all feared,Darkness.We knew we will eventually have to deal with the darkness and the loneliness of our group.We spend the night at one of my friends house it was big he was quit rich.Most of couldn't sleep we spend the night talking.In the morning were all tired from the lack of sleep,despite that we stayed awake and went looking for food.We already had enough food but some of us wanted more specific stuff.Naturally I become the one in charge,no one was against it.Almost a week passed and there is no sign of nobody,some of us started to mentally break.As time goes we started to notice some weird stuff,the night is a lot longer and not just by feeling of the loneliness,cars on the road started to disappear the sky changes as days went.I started to see shadows of people running,I was afraid to go after it.As fear grow much bigger inside all of us.The more of us started to think of suicide.The idea crossed my mind a lot as it seemed be hopeless to find out what happened.So the unsuspected happened,while me and my friend one the way home we saw strange shadow slowing approaching us.My legs went numb from the fear I couldn't move an inch,my friend yells at me "RUN RUN! LET'S GO!!OUR LIFES CAN'T END HERE".From those words I felt a great pressure beginning lift from my shoulders,So I ran like never before,as we about to reach the house the shadow suddenly increased it's speed and almost catch us,at that time I thought there were hope in keeping this we better just give up.I dropped my speed a bit,and my friend notices,and shouted "what's matter?!don't you want live!" I replied "what's the point of living in this world" he shouted back "we still have our friends back in that house we have to warn them!we a purpose till that time!".We got back on the track and almost reached the house,when the shadow becomes very near to us we can the door from here,as we go I entered first,and just when my dear friend about to enter something got his leg!
I grabbed his hand in attempted to poll him,but what ever was polling him, it was insanely strong.At that moment he push's me with a smile in his face telling me to live on,The shadow stopped polling him as that happened and I was about to grab him, a scythe praised his chest right in front of me.His blood covered my face.The shadow dragged his body and didn't enter the house,it was so shocking I past out.I woke up after quit some time and before I realize it there wasn't anyone at the house.I felt to sad,sad I watched my friend die in front of me,sad I am lone,I was to go insane and said to myself "why is this happening to me!".Almost sunset,so I started to look outside from a window,and I saw a huge a mount of things holding a scythe.I told myself it's the end and started to hysterically laughing and saying "at least I won't have to go to school".School where everything began this is it!The school has to do something with this!The school bus was still parked near the house.In a last desperate move,I started to drive towards the school, it was a bit far from the house we were staying at.As I approach the school,the shadows started to chase me!Said to myself it has to be the school!I crashed through the wall blocked the entrance hoping it might give time to look for a clue.I searched the entire school and I couldn't find anything special,I thought it was the end,till I saw a shining and warm light from the back of the school ground and there I found this huge sword.So I went close to look,the sword was obviously very heavy and someone like could never wiled it, suddenly the sword started to move and I heard this strange sound,it was coming for the sword and it was shouting my name,It said to me "come and claim what is yours"So I grabbed the sword despite it looked heavy I lifted it felt like a feather in the palm of my hand.I turned around to see a large group of shadows appearing.I ran towards them with my new weapon and I cut them down easily , through out the fight the sword guided me and showed me it's true powers.The fight ended I was victories.After that the sword asked me "What is troubling you, young master I see a dark cloud in heart".I told him I want to know what has happened to this world what are those things that killed my friends.The sword told me to get out of school ground,as I am outside the the sword shin with a strong light, suddenly the school building started to crumble and then it got destroyed entirely after that a huge circle appeared in the ground,it told me what you seek is after that circle,I had nothing to lose so closed my eyes and jumped.

When I opened my eyes,I was in my classroom and my class mates were all there!I started shouting!and crying!that everyone is safe and everything back to normal.

And then I woke up by the alarm LOOL

Damn it's already 6:19 AM! see ya guys tomorrow :P going to sleep

Last edited:
Lol ok xD Thats quite the dream... sounds quite fun~ Well except for the scary part... Being alone isnt fun... Wouldve been funny if you woke up in your classroom and went nuts like in the dream xD

I dreamed that I literally at the beginning of my dream a narrator said to pick my adventure and like an RPG the "world" was for me free to travel but everytime I chose a different place for some reason there was always someone that I knew in the place like New Zealand or Norway (Even though I have never visited those places). And that everytime I did a meaningful activity, like an RPG I leveled up, so when I did you know what I mean, my endurance increased by ten points. I felt it was lucid because I felt that I was consciously guiding the dream and not subconsciously.

Most lucid dreams I had (or I remember having) are zombie apocalypses. Only woke up when I was about to be devoured. In the best ones I had I was flying on the skies.Since I don have steering wheels on me I don't know how to operate myself, almost ended up crashing but was very fun indeed.

Sometimes I have dreams of daily life situations and they seem to be happening in the future. I had this feeling irl that I've experienced this before in my dreams.

I sometimes try to have lucid dreams by having a clear mind while closing my eyes, not moving a muscle, just wait.
Before I go through a portal to dreamland my legs would be paralyzed and itches all around my body.
Guess lucid dreams come to you but can never be sought =[

Last edited:
Im in school with M (she seemed like a mix of two people i know actually...). We are in the yard and there is swarms of people everywhere. There might have been some event going on but im not sure. I was standing near M and we were just talking. She was seated on one of those folding lawn chairs because she was somewhat weakly... A screen appeared in the air and announced that some organization was plotting to take over the world and i was called Operation Fire Rain (or something similar). The organization was led by a guy named Jaguar who used dual scimitars and had a signature move where he created an X shaped wave of energy in the form of small orange orbs. M got upset because that was also her nickname so i told her that i would go help those who were attempting to stop the organization and erase the negative associations with her name~ She wanted to come with me since she also had powers. She could transform into an armored beast which looked somewhat like a tiger and wolf hybrid with wings. I asked her to take a jog through the school yard with me and she hesitantly agreed. She was quite popular and tons of people waved and said "hi" as we passed by. At the other end of the yard, a teacher approached and she had a short conversation with him. We went back to the lawn chair and she asked "So can i come with you?" and i just sort of said yes... and sort of... kissed her... >///< I sort of just sat on the ground next to her for a while... kind of shocked that i did that... and some guy walked up and wanted to... touch her :x I hugged her and claimed that she was mine... and kissed her twice... Then i picked her up and carried her like a princess to the gate... where i looked into her eyes and stepped through...

In the next instant, we were on the battlefield. I was wielding two swords and she was in her beast form. We were in an old building where most of the roof and second floor was gone. We were of the hero class along with certain others in the building (usually shown through greater skill and specialized weapons). The leaders were nowhere to be found but they left their armies and heroes in the building. Most of the normal soldiers were cannon fodder as always and did little more than get in the way of attacks which sent them across the room. Our tactic mostly consisted of me attacked the enemy heroes to draw their attention while M destroyed them from behind. The allied heroes seemed somewhat few in number compared to the enemies but the enemies were falling faster. There was less than 30 still fighting when Jaguar announced his appearance with a red light from his special attack. I was the closest target to him so he leaps down from the second floor and tries to blow me away with his special but it was much weaker since he had wasted most of his power to intimidate... Anyhow he decided it was time to retreat and the organization ran off.

Our team... which never got a name now that i think of it... went to train for the next battle. I went to the restroom and saw an enemy hero there... Apparently we all went to the same place to train... As for the training? Snipping branches off trees with gardening shears... I found M and saw her watching the others work. There was branches laying everywhere and the piles grew higher as time passed. Everyone was working in pairs with one person holding the ladder and the other snipping away. M and i mostly stood around and talked until a logging truck... driven by the enemy?... almost ran over me... A bus arrived later in the day and our leader stepped out. People cheered and said now we were going to win this war. I saw a premonition of the leader standing victoriously on a castle wall overlooking a burning field and went back to talking with M.

Yeah, it was weird too.

I remember being at home when all of a suddenly I noticed someone broke into the house. He spotted me and so I started chasing after him. The once small home seemed to grow as it seemed like I was chasing him for awhile. Then he makes a sharp turn and I follow him into the bathroom. Just like with the rest of the house, the bathroom was not what i remembered it to be. The inside of the bathroom was like an endless pit with bamboo stalks portruding from the darkness below. As I continued to pursue the burglar, I remember trying not to fall and get skewed by the bamboo while the burglar hopped from bamboo to bamboo with ease. Then I realize that he was making his way towards his escape, the window! He jumps towards the window and warns me that the house is on fire and that I should get away before disappearing. I look around and everything I could see was on fire. I head towards the very same window to make my escape.

Next thing I know, I'm running as fast as I can away from the house. As I ran, a feeling of fear began to slow my pace. A vivid memory of a haunted mansion and the creepy owner came to mind. I then noticed that I was running towards that same mansion. All my senses began reminiscing about that mansion, the smell, the feeling on my skin, the silence, the sight... it all fed to my growing sense of fear. Then all of a suddenly, it hits me: my family is still in the house!

I bolt at full speed towards home and burst through the door. My mother and sisters are casually sitting at the dinning room table preparing tea while the walls around them are engulfed in flames. I make my way to them and scream at them, asking why they haven't ran to safety. They give a weird "the sword is mightier than the pen" message and continue on with their business.

Then it occurs to me, my brother is missing. I ask them where he is and then notion towards the stairs to the second floor. I questioned that statement because our house doesn't have a 2nd story, yet they pointed to a staircase that seem to exist. I clench my teeth as nothing seems to make any sense; why are they acting like nothing is wrong, why did they say something so irrelevant to me, why was there a staircase, and why did they leave upstairs? I tell them once more, in as serious of a voice as I could do, to make their escape and then made my way towards the staircase. As I finally approached the front of the staircase, I find that it is entired consumed by flames. I look around for anything that can help me get through the flames at the stairs, but there is nothing. Fear started to kick in again as the burning staircase didn't look very stable but seemed like the only option to my brother who was just past that inferno. With that, I brace myself, and bolt into the staircase and then...

... I wake up.

Hmm interesting dream... xD Hmm fire... i havent dreamed of fire before i dun think... there was an interesting one a while back where it was a battlefield where people were shooting each other with water guns and balloons :goodtea: There was also an army or charizard and venusaur going nuts outside :goodtea:

I remember getting caught by the giant mechanoid tentacle monster from the Bt'X anime/manga. It was strange, I can't control my body, it was like watching an FPS demo trailers.

Giant mecha tentacle monster o.o Hmm... those martians have finally landed on earth ;p Were all doooommmmeedddddd :goodtea:

^Dat 20 something days bump lol...

I tried it twice, it only worked once though

Hmm had some dream that was 007 like last night xD Too lazy to type though xD

Yea failing down is quite frequent people too. Lol I even heard about a dream where your teeth fall off xD

It's a wtf moment when u actually fall and feel like u fallen on your bed and landed quite good and then wake up xD

Not really, it's just a feel like you are failing then just land in the bed xD

Hmm ive had times where my body twitched or i just sat up and that just sort of woke meh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷