[LPW #90] Yayyy! It's Summer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry samy, I don't have any yet. D:

My camera is broken and I need to get a new cellphone since my current cell is just good fro scrap... >_>

Hmm busyish with school D: Should be working atm really :/ How are you doing? xD

Ahh okies~ /me wonders at the fanciness of it all xD

GL with that sam. I'm about halfway through midterms myself, though we had reading week in the middle. Not sure if the last big one will be really hard or pretty easy (not really expecting it to be a middle exam).

Lol it just doesnt feel like it should be midterms yet... =w= Has that much time really passed? xD

I've had two and have two remaining. I believe one is in a week, not sure about the other (that one probably won't be for a while yet).

Best of fortune to you too Anti, especially with the cafe, I hope to see some pictures as soon as you can. Sounds like a lot of work, and a lot of fun. :)

It is the 23rd today :reallyconfused:

Oh it's the 24th for me. I forgot you people live in the past :evillaugh:

Well you are still in high school so it's okay for you to still be lazy lol. Its after High School when your free time goes bye-bye

Who said high schoolers have time to slack! I don't even have the time to watch my daily anime anymore :deadsad:

Thanks Pyre~

Though I'm not sure when I will be able to take photo or I should just ask my wife to take some since she just love taking pictures.
It is a lot of work indeed. I've been working almost 60 hours/week from work and working on the Cafe. I just hope everything will go smoothly for the opening this friday.

Lol Pichu, I passed my time sleeping most of the time during my high school years and I still ended up being the top student every single years.

I kind of did the same. Slacked off almost all of highschool and was still one of the top three, or top, in basically every course (in a small class though). High school was lazy times. Interesting thing is that university is also lazy times most of the time XD

I tend to be pretty good at figuring out exactly how much time to budget to do certain tasks, and then I can both be lazy and get all the work/studying done that I need to. :D

I don't watch anime every day, but when I do, I watch like 5 hours of it XD

It's either that you people have terrific time management or that I have too many things to do

Boo

Probably a bit of both. I also go to great lengths to limit what I have to do in a given day :P

Is joining a club/co-curricular activity compulsory in Canada?

Like the bukatsu 部活 you see in anime

No, and even if it was I can almost guarantee I would have found some way around it. I feel terrible for you if you have to put up with such nonsense. :(

Follow the letter of the law, not the spirit!

Time for me to tumble off to bed! Goodnight!

/me tumbles off.

Night Pyre~

As for me, I even though I was lazy, I was still in the student council, yet I still have time to do lots of sports and everything else I wanted. Even then, I still have time to do other stuff.

Well I enjoy what I do but it sometimes takes up too much time

Coupled with tests and other assorted shenanigans

:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?