[LPW #85] After a year of laughs, tears, and spamming I FINALLY WON A LPW!!!! Anyway, this LPW is for all the Rise Kujikawa fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
passing by
hmp.gif

Fine, but school's back so getting real busy. And worn out. :sigh:

Oh AntiClimax long time no see :hi:

In the moment, I am in the construction phase of my Cafe which I can say is 75% done. A couple more weeks maybe and everything should be done for the opening somewhere in february.

why frank?

/me disarms frank and reverses stabbing

its only been a day sky XD

i see pichu... yeah school is exhausting i got my meeting in a few days i wanna get the timed run out the way asap...

epic anti! where is it being built if i can ill come visit =D

welcome back, AC o/

will you stop with your other jobs, when you open your cafe? don't overwork yourself (lol)

EDIT: @telos, at least you won't have to worry about raging because of muramasa anymore :9

Its location is somewhere in Canada. ;P

I've been busy helping out in the construction and with Uni too I was having no free time at all. >_>

Lol, shiki. I will probably stop working as a chef for my parents since I will now have my own business to run. As for accountant, well, I can be my own accountant for my own business while having other clients. xD

As for DJ, its a hobby so I'll keep doing that.

aww T.T thats a bit too far from scotland to go for just a visit XD

time for some battlefield i suppose, gonna come off for it, nearly platinum'd it

sounds good, sounds good. :goodtea: since you know your stuff around the kitchen, your cafe will sure do just fine.

and for the DJ thing, i could have guessed as much. you always liked doing that xD

/me randomly hugs sky from behind, while sky hugs zad

Thanks guys~

Well, my experiences working in a bakery and in a Cafe will also help me here. I'm just glad that everything is almost done so I can sit back and enjoy watching others working for me. xDDD

don't include me in whatever dirty things sky is engaging! in o.O

I was just doing random stuff and running away /me runs away now!

haha. i think everyone would be glad about being able to sit back and watching others do the work^^

well.. going a bit more into lurk mode again~

Owning small business looks like a loooooooooooooooooooot of work if you want everything to run well. That is, if my bosses are any indication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.