[LPW #76] Meow meow and a thank you (^・ω・^ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, so is our Chiru-chan - very lively, Laith Odhafa...:goodtea:~>

HHHHHHHHH
will i can trust only ali express it's a china shop online center
which it's got free shaping ... if u want the details about it i can make a subject for that in the blog for u guys

[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; how lucky... can't do internet shopping here in my country except national one... and just can't trust people in my country... :baby:

HAHAHAHAHA like you can trust people here, the guy looked like he stole it. I brought my pocket knife just in case.

Hmm why not internet shopping? O.o I wonder... is it china? Nah i dun think it is...

yup it's china ... and what u buy is not made in china ... and if u get it and didn't like it
u can send it back and take ur money .. how's that's sounds to u ?!

Hmm... Sorry Laith Odhafa, but you seems, that you withe Quotes a bit wrong lie, not?:goodtea:~>

Because the tax is really high... + I'm a minor here (my county is still a bit racist) so they make me pays more if I'm the one who receive it...
So it's like this,
I buy a dramaCD for 30$ and I have to pay 100$ for tax = 130$
and if I have to get it my self in the postal service if they found out I'm not a native ++++ charge I have to bribe here and there...
My friend buy a 35$ small dress for her ball jointed doll and she have to pay 130$ fpr tax = 175%
No thank you we're not that rich...
So yeah I'm not going to have any international online shopping ever in this country... *I don't know how much I have to pay if i buy a gadget... :dead:

@dream: LOL we are similiar... I carry pocket knife everywhere here...

Hmm... Sorry Laith Odhafa, but you seems, that you withe Quotes a bit wrong lie, not?:goodtea:~>

nop ...
it's depends on how u u buy there's something u need to deal about it .. and then buy
and here in iraq ppl most r using it .. and so they do use fancy it ...
and i don't have to lie in the end i won't get any thing from it XD
[ was kinda rude from ya ]

Holy crap that's bad chiru.

It's hard to get hold of some anime stuff in the UK too, as there's nowhere that sells most of it so I have to import and hope I don't get done for an extra 20% by HMRC.

nop ...
it's depends on how u u buy there's something u need to deal about it .. and then buy
and here in iraq ppl most r using it .. and so they do use fancy it ...
and i don't have to lie in the end i won't get any thing from it XD
[ was kinda rude from ya ]

Sorry again Laith Odhafa, but I doesn't join in this topic, okay?:goodtea:~>
It's hard to get hold of some anime stuff in the UK too, as there's nowhere that sells most of it so I have to import and hope I don't get done for an extra 20% by HMRC.
What Sky??? But in a big city, how London should some stores have, what with such stuff works, not?

Notice: Welcome Sky^^!

@sky: the truth is the official tax is not like that... but since there are corruption everywhere the postal is asking their own tax money... :runaway:

In Croatia you can evade taxes and customs depending on the price and weight of the package.

Hm? What did I like, laith? :reallyconfused:

Hm, I haven't really gotten stuff from overseas but I have heard that depending on what you buy you can save the $$$

Anime stuff (the actual anime, not random and sometimes useless paraphernalia ) is hard to come by here too. I bought one DVD before and it turned out to be some shitty TV recording: a 16:9 anime became 4:3, the resolution looked like it was upscaled and one could observe the ever so slight watermark in the top right corner

Hm? What did I like, laith? :reallyconfused:

Hm, I haven't really gotten stuff from overseas but I have heard that depending on what you buy you can save the $$$

Anime stuff (the actual anime, not random and sometimes useless paraphernalia ) is hard to come by here too. I bought one DVD before and it turned out to be some shitty TV recording: a 16:9 anime became 4:3, the resolution looked like it was upscaled and one could observe the ever so slight watermark in the top right corner

nah i like the way u said it ...
and for buying ... hmm
u don't know what u will get .. but i love to buy soft were for sure .. and servers for high speed upload and download ..

I've survived for so long with only a computer - someone should recommend a gaming console

!!! - No double posting (you forgot what you were supposed to remember)

Well I'm pretty lucky i have several relatives at Japan, and they come to visit every 6 months. So I just buy things, and they will carry it for me.
and my cousin is an otaku too, she love to go to second hand shop and make me listings :lmao:
Second hand shop in japan is really great, the stuff is in good condition but the price is half... :runhappy:

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; I think you could play nds, psp, ps2, psx on PC so it's only the latest console like Ps3, Ps4, psv, and 3ds? :reallyconfused:
There will be no emulator for psv because it's complicated to add back touching so... I really want to buy it...

Kuuuuu... chiru you so lucky

I really needs to go to Japan sometime (but even then I won't be able to buy anime back)

Hmm... sounds horrible... >< All those random things.... Paying more in tax than the thing costs... >< Guess theres a really good reason to pirate then...

Well im off... Goodnightys...~

I've survived for so long with only a computer - someone should recommend a gaming console

!!! - No double posting (you forgot what you were supposed to remember)

ps3 the best
since u r an otaku cuz most of the anime games r there .. like persona 4 which im making now the topic for it ..

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; night sammy :bye:

well persona 4 is originally in ps2, they make persona 4 arena in ps3, persona 4 golden in psvita (more reason to buy psvita because I'm a shin megami tensei otaku)
:runhappy:
[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; why you can't buy anime back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)
nobis_c wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, would you reupload this title?
Rise Arisen ~ライズ、アライズン~
Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D