[LPW #76] Meow meow and a thank you (^・ω・^ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, so is our Chiru-chan - very lively, Laith Odhafa...:goodtea:~>

HHHHHHHHH
will i can trust only ali express it's a china shop online center
which it's got free shaping ... if u want the details about it i can make a subject for that in the blog for u guys

[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; how lucky... can't do internet shopping here in my country except national one... and just can't trust people in my country... :baby:

HAHAHAHAHA like you can trust people here, the guy looked like he stole it. I brought my pocket knife just in case.

Hmm why not internet shopping? O.o I wonder... is it china? Nah i dun think it is...

yup it's china ... and what u buy is not made in china ... and if u get it and didn't like it
u can send it back and take ur money .. how's that's sounds to u ?!

Hmm... Sorry Laith Odhafa, but you seems, that you withe Quotes a bit wrong lie, not?:goodtea:~>

Because the tax is really high... + I'm a minor here (my county is still a bit racist) so they make me pays more if I'm the one who receive it...
So it's like this,
I buy a dramaCD for 30$ and I have to pay 100$ for tax = 130$
and if I have to get it my self in the postal service if they found out I'm not a native ++++ charge I have to bribe here and there...
My friend buy a 35$ small dress for her ball jointed doll and she have to pay 130$ fpr tax = 175%
No thank you we're not that rich...
So yeah I'm not going to have any international online shopping ever in this country... *I don't know how much I have to pay if i buy a gadget... :dead:

@dream: LOL we are similiar... I carry pocket knife everywhere here...

Hmm... Sorry Laith Odhafa, but you seems, that you withe Quotes a bit wrong lie, not?:goodtea:~>

nop ...
it's depends on how u u buy there's something u need to deal about it .. and then buy
and here in iraq ppl most r using it .. and so they do use fancy it ...
and i don't have to lie in the end i won't get any thing from it XD
[ was kinda rude from ya ]

Holy crap that's bad chiru.

It's hard to get hold of some anime stuff in the UK too, as there's nowhere that sells most of it so I have to import and hope I don't get done for an extra 20% by HMRC.

nop ...
it's depends on how u u buy there's something u need to deal about it .. and then buy
and here in iraq ppl most r using it .. and so they do use fancy it ...
and i don't have to lie in the end i won't get any thing from it XD
[ was kinda rude from ya ]

Sorry again Laith Odhafa, but I doesn't join in this topic, okay?:goodtea:~>
It's hard to get hold of some anime stuff in the UK too, as there's nowhere that sells most of it so I have to import and hope I don't get done for an extra 20% by HMRC.
What Sky??? But in a big city, how London should some stores have, what with such stuff works, not?

Notice: Welcome Sky^^!

@sky: the truth is the official tax is not like that... but since there are corruption everywhere the postal is asking their own tax money... :runaway:

In Croatia you can evade taxes and customs depending on the price and weight of the package.

Hm? What did I like, laith? :reallyconfused:

Hm, I haven't really gotten stuff from overseas but I have heard that depending on what you buy you can save the $$$

Anime stuff (the actual anime, not random and sometimes useless paraphernalia ) is hard to come by here too. I bought one DVD before and it turned out to be some shitty TV recording: a 16:9 anime became 4:3, the resolution looked like it was upscaled and one could observe the ever so slight watermark in the top right corner

Hm? What did I like, laith? :reallyconfused:

Hm, I haven't really gotten stuff from overseas but I have heard that depending on what you buy you can save the $$$

Anime stuff (the actual anime, not random and sometimes useless paraphernalia ) is hard to come by here too. I bought one DVD before and it turned out to be some shitty TV recording: a 16:9 anime became 4:3, the resolution looked like it was upscaled and one could observe the ever so slight watermark in the top right corner

nah i like the way u said it ...
and for buying ... hmm
u don't know what u will get .. but i love to buy soft were for sure .. and servers for high speed upload and download ..

I've survived for so long with only a computer - someone should recommend a gaming console

!!! - No double posting (you forgot what you were supposed to remember)

Well I'm pretty lucky i have several relatives at Japan, and they come to visit every 6 months. So I just buy things, and they will carry it for me.
and my cousin is an otaku too, she love to go to second hand shop and make me listings :lmao:
Second hand shop in japan is really great, the stuff is in good condition but the price is half... :runhappy:

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; I think you could play nds, psp, ps2, psx on PC so it's only the latest console like Ps3, Ps4, psv, and 3ds? :reallyconfused:
There will be no emulator for psv because it's complicated to add back touching so... I really want to buy it...

Kuuuuu... chiru you so lucky

I really needs to go to Japan sometime (but even then I won't be able to buy anime back)

Hmm... sounds horrible... >< All those random things.... Paying more in tax than the thing costs... >< Guess theres a really good reason to pirate then...

Well im off... Goodnightys...~

I've survived for so long with only a computer - someone should recommend a gaming console

!!! - No double posting (you forgot what you were supposed to remember)

ps3 the best
since u r an otaku cuz most of the anime games r there .. like persona 4 which im making now the topic for it ..

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; night sammy :bye:

well persona 4 is originally in ps2, they make persona 4 arena in ps3, persona 4 golden in psvita (more reason to buy psvita because I'm a shin megami tensei otaku)
:runhappy:
[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; why you can't buy anime back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?