[LPW#73] One for the memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thanks guys.

And what do you mean no one to win? Back in the day, 2000 post was required to win the LPW. And some even went as far as put a bigger number too.

I didn't even notice until Genki pointed it out (though I admit I rarely read the rules):
Once 2000 posts are reached the thread is closed. The user making the post with the number 2013 can make a new LPW or pass on the honor to another member.

You forgot the change the winning number from the old LPW, but changed the number where it 'closes'. So the thread will supposedly close before there is a winner. :)

/me punch back the greatballs and hit pyre.....

Pyre struggling in greatballs... :XD:

wha... you don't know greatball? /me tosses more greatballs

its... better than standart pokeballs.. but there's so many balls more great than Greatballs.. :rant:

Pokeballs > Great Balls > UltraBalls

You should have either made those arrows or reversed them. I don't think that is the order you desire, but at the same time /me does not Pokemon.

you forgot masterball, second

hmm... /me freezes lurkers

greatballs are pokeballs..... but great. and ultraballs are greatballs.....but ultra. and masterballs are perfect. and you don't even want me to get started on gen2+

errr i wrongly made the arrow.... :shockmenft: nyahahaha.. :runhappy:

ask coinsssss... he throw you more Greattttballss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!