[LPW #69] This totally wasn't planned that I got number 69... ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my allienware where has extreme processor crossfire X setup 7970 17" and it too heavy to be portable :) that's why i bough the MBAir

Hmm... so he needs more practice... well i think your Doctor Seuss books should work then?~ Just try and get him to like reading xD Does he speak english at home though?

@KOS-MOS

Konan... what exactly will I doing?

Sorry for not answering in my last post. ^^;;

@Sam

He speaks mostly English. The Laos and Khmer language confuse him.

No fears. I'll just take my time.

At least he loves school. ^^

you will assist pain in his mission to capture the tailed beasts

XD

lol I read that manga too much

anyways just help me the same way the rest of the people do, our purpose is the moon's eye plan

anyways the group is in my profile, your more then welcome to join it :p
its pretty much for fun but I really like my character so can't help role playing it XD
well it won't be a play when that personality returns though.
alright I guess this is where I take my leave later everybody :)

Hmm we dont really do anything xD

Ahh okies~ Hmm... yeah he'll learn eventually~

Interest in school usually helps xD

[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] ;

Ooohhh~ I'll take a look and go over it.

I'll tell you if I want to be a part of it.

Thank you for asking.

@Sam

My little cousin has been corrupted into loving school. T^T

I must free him! Rambo style... or A-Team style is fine.

Hmm... /me dips Sam in Dark Angel's hot coffee with a side of lemon scones ^w^

Thats a bad thing? O.o /me wonder what they would think when you break into the school and run off with him... xD

Wah @_@ Whyyyyy.... i didnt even do anything much T~T

/me quickly charges in with her sharpened pencils and throws them at the teacher. She plunges in and dives for her target. Target sighted! She snatches him and jumps out the window... to quickly realize... she is surrounded by gigantic marshmallow men wearing hula skirts!

I haven't had coffee for almost a year! I want coffee so badly... but I can live... with water. /me cries and continues to dip Sam to relieve her coffee madness

*Then as they all prepared their flamethrowers and chocolate graham cracker shields, screams are heard from the back row as the children start to mob them after having climbed from the open window~*

/me grabs onto the edge of the cup and tries to climb out @_@

/me unveils her secret weapon. The honey-nut cluster grenade! She throws it, hoping to create a diversion and make her escape. Soon, some children came out for recess, but they weren't ordinary children. They have been brain-washed by the Eraser & Chalk Zombie Organization and are coming after her with their badly drawn rainbows and unicorns!

/me adds in extra lumps of sugar and gave a 'lump' on Sam's head, causing him to swirl into the hot madness. He tries again only to fail as he didn't spot Dark Angel with another cup of coffee waiting him. Dun dun dun!

Okay... bye-bye for now~

I'll come play again.

/me hugs and gives everyone apple blossom tea with mochi rice cake

Thank you for welcoming me and being such warm and friendly people.

Take care~

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
* And when all looked bleak, a row of knights on their mostly decently drawn white horses charged in from the gate to intercept the brain washed children with their textbook shields and swords created from long forgotten tests~ *

Anotherrrr @_@ /me sinks under the coffee and searches for the trapdoor at the bottom of the cup~ *

Goodnightys ojou sama~ Sleep well~

/me hugs back and waves before turning back to his work that had been nagging at him since the start of the day xD

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; that is sexist! :objection:

Also, almost any time I retaliate, I give a verbal warning first. ;)

is it sexist? i think it's just plain discrimination. i'm not saying that i agree with it, but it's just a fact that if you hit a woman in this time period, you'll be severely looked down upon, just because men used to beat there wives. i'm not saying there's no reason to hit a woman, it's just not something you're socially supposed to do.

EDIT: and now i look like someone who promotes beating women :dead:

Hmm.. well i dun really care but if someone knowingly tries to bother me and goes too far with it... i think i should adopt pyre punch in the leg thing ;p

well i don't support the beating of women :sowwy:

i swear, i always end up having to defend myself from something :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
oh ok i did not know that these points were that hard to get .

but i really appreciate this dude so just wanted to say thank you.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaもしくはkatにて再アップロードお願いできますでしょうか、よろしくお願い致します。
AnimeDreamX wrote on Shine's profile.
Please could you reupload this?
Thank you very much.
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please re-up for Game-RJ234355-1.38?
Price for Peace Ver1.38 [RJ234355]
Candycloud wrote on Checkmate's profile.
when will I be able to delete me account, after accidently canceling my deletion request?