[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeah by that i meant there are 5 players forward not talking about their positions anyways.... hey i just couldnt understand one thing what is offside?

for me handling the puck rather than a ball will be a hard call... with flat sticks too

Hmm... kinda difficult to explain it without a board xD but I'll try.

Offside if when one of your player who doesn't have the puck enter the opponent zone first before the one who actually have the puck.

@check - you see her here so she ain't sleeping just yet, even though were from the same country I get to see her posts until reaching 4:00am, so yeah she's "sleeposting" ATM.

@pyrce - thanks for the chocolate, hope you share that with everyone :)

edit: a imouto chocolate might be more acceptable for everyone :)

Last edited:
@check~ ummmm. not yet~ i'm still doing some school stuff. we have a project to be submitted on friday. and i need to gather my people in one place so that we could communicate~ i'm having some hard time looking for them. ;_;

@shito~ you pop out of nowhere O.O you even make it sound like i never rest ~_~ i shared some~ but i will not share what you gave me just now~ hey you must return something 3-fold of what i just gave you on white day. ok?

Last edited:
Hmm... kinda difficult to explain it without a board xD but I'll try.

Offside if when one of your player who doesn't have the puck enter the opponent zone first before the one who actually have the puck.

hmmmm and may i ask from where the opponent zone starts from the center itself or from any other part? so if my player has the puck and he is sprinting and another team mate also rushes but enters into the opponent zone i.e. past the center half of the rink before him will that be an offside?

@pyrce
yeah we are talking about hockey, have you played anytime?

Last edited:
@pyrce - 3 times the bust size? :D, well the real pyrce might not even know this as I'm talking to the sleeposting pyrce right now.

@shito~ do want to get your ass kicked by me~ i'll search the whole country if i must~

and hey anti one more thing what is this power play? they call off the goalie and throw one more player in am i right?

2 rules/way to pull off the goalie and add one more player. First, if there is a penalty delay. Second, if the losing team in down by one or two goal and want to have an extra player on the ice.

As for power play or PP, its when a team get a penalty, then the other team have a power play. Its also known as a man advantage. A situation in which one team has a greater number of players on the ice, because a player from the opposing team has been penalized.

Everyone is back! :p

@Kou-chan: Okay i shall go watch it ><

@Onee-chan: Ohhh, i want some chocos!

*looks for check*

hey nemu~chan...can i have a hug...some guy made me feel extremely bad...*points at shito*

@anti i see i see now i get it!

but i must say there is a lots of fighting involved in your game isnt'it pushing shoving is allowed but not elbowing what kind of rule is that but what to say if there isn't a fight people get bored lol

so you have a club or are you in some team?

Hey king~ ^^

@player - If you want all the rules just google it ;P And im in a team of course. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!