[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Iggy: How about i give you the TM "Harden"?
*Pats Iggy-kun* XD

@Kou-chan: Mami... ah, kyubey is cuter anyway.

Onee-chan!

Nemu~chan :3
*hugs nemu~chan and pats her head at the same time*
good thing you were only a few centimeters taller, i can still reach your head~ XD

i don't have much energy left to post~
fuuuuuu~
MUST EAT SWEETS!!!

@d.sangria you attending classes hmm and moreover 3 hrs gap in classes hmm thats weird how many classes do you have in one day i just wonder?!

@player~ sangria is in college~ see the 6th post in this thread

@kou~ i don't understand what you've just said. my head is not processing well right now due to lack of sleep and otome games~

@Onee-chan: *Hugs Onee-chan back and pokes*
Hehe :p
Onee-chan, did you give out any chocos? ><

@Kou-chan: Whats that gem about?
I didn't watch ep 06 yet >_>

@ pyrce - go take a nap just like iggy >_>.

@ Nemu chan - ar nvm. Wait till you finish epi 6 and see how kawaii your kyuubey is!

@nemu~chan~ ummm... i somehow did but i think it's best that you don't see those stuff~ well, the chocolate that i gave to blue over the who will post next thread was decent enough XD

@kou~ i can't take a nap because it would lead to sleeping for hours. it's 10pm here and i still have some school stuff to do. my boyfriend even told me to prioritize my health...he was a bit annoyed when i told him i didn't sleep >_>

@ pyrce - Slp early tonight xD.

@ Nemu chan - No spoiling you~

@ Anti - Hello haxx0r fabulous one ╮(╯▽╰)╭

on ice awesome i really envy you now! we dont have any ice rinks in India though we have some but its out of reach by me :( i was a national player i represented my state team few times in the National Championships though lost everytime :(

its my dream to skate on ice once... i have heard its difficult to break once you get rolling lol

@anti~ you should just win it next time then~ :3

@kou~ i wish i could finish this as soon as i can~

Well, hockey is our national sport after here in Canada. And I play hockey at least 3 times a week and maybe more if I want to go play hockey outside at the park.

Just delete it before coro have to do it himself.

deleted :) hey anti take me in your team, at which position do you play? 5 forwards with goal keeper i am getting that right na?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!