[LPW#53!] Do I Need to Make a Title :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
u guys maybe know where I can download Dusk Maiden of Amnesia best quality? 1080p. There is a torrent on bakabt but it is still u "under construction".
The best quality (for my is this)

[Final8]Tasogare Otome X Amnesia (BD 1920x1080 Hi10P FLAC)

13 Files 11.9 GB 850 - 1.10GB Per file.

I wonder why do people want to watch animes in a high quality while the normal one is enough

But then they have to wait longer for it to be downloaded.. oh wait.. Indonesia's internet... sigh..

Goo'night~

I guess so... my internet speed is 200 kb/s while nawi's is 100 kb/s... one of my friend has a 40 kb/s internet... ckckck..

mine one is a DSL 24mbps an 8mbps uploading. and in the office is a T1 Lan 50mbps 24mpbs uploading :D

i have the felling that the Asian Countries has way better internet from us in Europe...

and to think that mine one the DSL 24/8 it cost monthly 35 Euro unlimited downloading <- this one i have is a cheap one they are more faster and more expensive but i am ok with this one.

Nope... only a very few have fast ones, like japan (most of the internet there have AT LEAST 1 GB speed)
and the rest are very sh*tty

though the good thing is we're used to these kind of speed so we won't complain like most gaijins do (bule)

It's safe to say that honestly don't like my mother. 9:05 AM is too early to wake up for me.

I'm not a morning person. At all. Also considering that I woke up and my lady friend wasn't there on the phone sleeping means that the phones hung up just because. I like my quality sleep time with her, dang it. I will destroy people if they disturb my slumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.