[LPW #43]I'm A Batcow, moooooomad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not meant like that... It's like that rapper who wrote it means he is different, and he doesnt wanna leave his home cause off all commotions that is going on in the world, people being afraid of losing their jobs and things like that.. Listen to the song I posted

haha.. i am usually laid back and dont care about anything, but something minor or not happened today that remembered me of how i feel about this world.

but it should be fine again. a bit of gaming, chillin with some music and maybe watching some anime and i will have forgotten about any worries xD

heskey. your name is similar to husky. this should make you very happy. it would make me happy at least.

Reactions: Heskey
No it's not meant like that... It's like that rapper who wrote it means he is different, and he doesnt wanna leave his home cause off all commotions that is going on in the world, people being afraid of losing their jobs and things like that.. Listen to the song I posted

I get that. Just didn't want to be so serious. My brain's going to die in a little while so I'm just letting it goof-off.

I've finished all my VNs already, and since I still can't read Japanese, I can't play new games. T.T

Well I dont know if u like rap I can give u some perfect songs for that mood lol.

Yeah most of the time Im to busy to even think about it, and on sunday I aint so that day sucks :P

[MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION]; I took the name heskey out from a football player, which imo was one of the best strikers in England.

483091_561937323822944_1946398578_n.jpg

When olders ask me about girls I reply:

"I dont have a gf and I love her a lot"

"when my mama ask me will I change
I tell her yeah, but it's clear I'll always be the same
until the end of time"

I walked into a bar and saw a hot girl and noticed she was looking at me.
I came over and asked her, "Do you like anime?"
She smiled and said, "Not really, why?"
I smiled back and walked away saying to myself, "B**** please."

True story. Well, not the bar part.

nah...... I don't have a mustache when I go out. I only have it when I spam. Like now.

Did u watch it yet? If u did that its in the spoiler

Ep in which the "vampires" die...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up the previous versions of this one?
the new "update" is missing the contents of the previous versions
dolaemongoxz wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine ,Could you please re-upload the Mexa from the RJ01127053 & RJ01141239 & RJ01052269? Thank you.
tintin0821 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Could you please reupload these works?
[171129][未確認飛行なまもの] 温厚娘と小脱出 ver2.00 [RJ212577]
[190227][未確認飛行なまもの] 田舎娘と小労働 [RJ246739]
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, this one just had a big update. Help update it, please?
テイルズ・オブ・アリス to v1.3
femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi