[LPW #4] This one is for you, Kanade-chan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, spamming plus uploading could quite raise my posting ratio...

Anyway, im going to eat my lunch, do some shopping and starting to play a VN.
I didn't have the chance to play a VN for a whole month now >_>

Have a nice day everyone~

And early congratulation for the next LPW winner ;)

Last edited:
nobody spam with him at this time... now Coco is back so not a problem. I just watch u guys spam and the overdrive is poof to you easily.

Story of my life: I can never have OSTs as ringtones, I'll end up listening to it and not pick up the phone >.<

Last edited:
Hahaha xD I sometime do that, but I generally turn it on silent nowadays anyway...

Plays G Senjou OST at school using lappy. Friends come and ask did someone died?

i got it frm HF but that was when G-senjou came out on 2008. You gotta search for urself :P

I can probably know why once I heard one of them xD

I'll presume they're all pretty sad theme attached to it?

Well it is mix u got your sad theme ones and your action theme ones..

Go play G-senjou, the english patch is out.

G-senjou = Death note with steroids.

I never liked Death Note much, so I'll pass on that one ;P I want to play Words Worth, I like the main heroine :D

As for the tagging thing...other people can add 2 tag right? I can't seems to add any tag apart from being the original starter of the thread? :S

Looks like i have a slightly grab on your fetish :P

Anyway SLP !!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun grabbing the lpw.

xD Nah, I think me and Cocona will donate it to someone else like Check or Corocoro, because we're cool like this xD

haha indeed King ;D So your facing the problem about tags too king?

Bye Kou~ ^^

Hm...well corocoro asked me yesterday and I figured I'll give it a go seeing what is happening with the tagging. And I just can't tag anything apart from being the original thread starter. There is no way to add 2 tag into other people's thread.

if we let anyone to tag the read, it end up some troll deleting everyone's tag, while trying to promote his.

Or simple a reporter or an "enemy of the state" trying to wreck this pure-n-innocent board

I see... how about making a permission group like uploaders with the privilege of some power over upload threads then? AS trusted uploaders. :D

Security? I thought you said you can add 2 tag or have I mistaken it to something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US