[LPW #4] This one is for you, Kanade-chan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Coco - wrong timing rofl..last week was easy...

Yea, you were listening to the same song I was listening to, check the What you Listening now thread ;P

@Kou yeah ;_;

Say anti, where did you find the Ar tonelico soundtrack of Cocona?

@Check huh? o_o

It was on a french website that I used to visit before.

Why are you asking?

@ Coco - u have a lot of chance actually ... lets just say u spam at the wrong hours <3

nah now i think he needs 100 post + lol since king is 99.9%..last week he just need 40 post xD

Hmm... I would love to spam more... but my timezone is kinda... bleh xD

So when im here most of you are gone and im left with Kou and cocona most of the time around here.

Nah... it is not counted like that.. i know cause i been playing attention to it the whole time xD.

@ Anti - yea that is your problem. When you are 99.9% and i am 100% if i spam with u, results also the same, ended up i can't give u cause nobody is spamming with u.

If it count differently, my post count per day will shoot up by now since I went from 1700 posts to 2500 post in 4/5 days time...

Because the post count haven't been updated yet.... it says 60 post per day for me actually i only post 40 post these 5 days......

@king Well... I saw your average posts per day back before yesterday and you had 40.00 posts per day ratio. This was around the time you just started to spam a lot. That ratio decreases slowing whether your MIA or not. (I'm pretty sure about this... I use to have a 250.46 ratio and even when I stopped spamming a lot in two months it decreased to 180.00 in another forum). I had a 23.00 ratio so it's obvious I have to spam for days before I can get close now.

Last edited:
Well, I'll be able to get back uploading starting next week.
And we'll see if that will change something.

Well easiest way to do is like.

For example i am 100% and Coco is 99.9%. i spam 40 post per day, u spam 60-70 post per day for 4 or 5 days straight, then by next week i am sure u will exceed me and get the overdrive.

Im pretty sure I can go back to the 99.9% I had before in the next couple of weeks.

And with posting here in the spam section, plus uploading thread, I'll see if it can make a change so I can possibly hit the 100% activity.

Always talking about uploading eh Anti? :P I'm pretty sure uploading threads would just count as one post. Considering the time it takes you'd be able to increase your ratio faster if you spam... but please continue to upload goodies ;D

Didn't you know coro? It's the meaning of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US