Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to sleep too :f before I die from... idk x_X
I wish I could just make a huuge list for the asl ppl to see :d sad thing is, all of my music is mp3~

I never stay up studying either......(That's a lie though)....

I just don't really care.

Yes, I know you can die from studying.

Won't get the cake until it's my birthday. ;p

Just wanted to take a photo in case I decide to return the iPad. That's all.

Haha, there's no real guarantee in getting your money back. Some stores ask to exchange it for something else instead of giving you back your money.

Pfft. More like my parents want a successor and my side jobs are just being a slave to my relatives. xD

You can try to make an ice-cream cake. :>

Poke [MENTION=10870]Vietx2k[/MENTION]

Hello Frank~

Nice infiltration.

I'm two days older than you Renano? o.o Huh....Hmm go figure. Hahaha i would like to wish you a happy birthday once that day arrives :goodtea:

Since we're on the topic. I hate cake :goodtea: I like ice cream cake though..... just hate the whip cream and all that fluffiness if that makes sense haha.

lol my school made some weird video on youtube about how you have to follow the rules. I don't know where it is, but they have people like.. the parking raindeer, the homework fairy, ummm santa stalker? idk lots of weird things :f

Hmm studying~

The library just had really unstable internet which sort of killed anything i was doing and requiring me to reconnect every couple minutes...

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]

I think you officially converted me, I think I am going to end up buying HN mk2.....

pretty much what decal

said its on the psn for 49.99

kinda of steep but ether may get it anyway or just wait for the price drop of 10 dollars or so...

oh that game. prefer gust for my waifu ps3 games. speaking of which... manakhemia 3 whar?

I heard its much better then the original...

also I know its got a terrible rating but those are websites reviews, the player reviews are much better....

this pretty much the only game like its kinda i will make an exception for...

I refuse to play the Record of argarest series and the like....

I'm just going to watch that game on youtube whenever I feel like getting around to it~

watching a game on youtube just bores me..

if the game really isn't worth playing then I will just skip it...

I did watch some videos of it looks good.....
just not full priced good...

Hello mina :hi:

i actually going to sleep soon but just wanted to say hi xD

alot of stuff happened to me in the last 3 days >.>

my head hurt Dx

P.S SB-kun

dd skype D:

you can even use it in your ps3 if you don't feel like get ton of PMs on the pc :XD:

Well, it fine if you don't want to :3

it just that it will be fun with you there :0

Even Shiki-kun think so

Righttttttt Shiki? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)