[LPW#28] i want an imouto/onee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be like that without eroge.

I was almost like that when I found eroge since I couldn't put up with boredom. Aside, I don't have any big dream of my life... well except for spending time with someone I love. But I had been rejected for more than 12 times... I had lost that dream long time ago, and gave up in life.

When eroge came along, I have a small dream, to enjoy a lot, learn Japanese, and do things thing. Eroge taught me knowledge in many areas, servers, computers, shaping my personality, give me a hope and a will to live.

There I gained a new power... many girls confessed their love to me (well I turned into a magnet), many wouldn't mind doing things with me. Thanks to the eroge, I learn the value of true love, and even though I had a few evil thoughts and many chances, I remained Pure and Innocent.

Now that's when I met her along. Unlike other, she cared for me as a friend, we became closer over the years (it was 5 years since then) and she fall in love with me. Her love for me was pure, and I know it would cause her a lot of damages due to my situation.

I bought her a love omamori (authentic from a famous shrine in Japan that is known to grant love wish, not crappy Jlists or other retailer). Before I gave it to her, I chanted it so that it would find her another good person who would love her alot (not me) and she's happy to be with.

Right after I gave that to her, the omamori helped her to get even closer to me, with amazing lucks and chances I'd say. Eventually, I fall... The omamori answered to her wish ~_~

The way of the Erogamer.... NICE...

Sounds like Check's Purity and Innocence are in jeopardy!

@ sammy: I'll burn your house instead? =O

Aw.. I just forgot that Russia lost against the Greece...
Fank, your sig made me remember it again...

[MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION] : yes and it was the craziest night yet.
Deutschland all the way tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!