[LPW#28] i want an imouto/onee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be like that without eroge.

I was almost like that when I found eroge since I couldn't put up with boredom. Aside, I don't have any big dream of my life... well except for spending time with someone I love. But I had been rejected for more than 12 times... I had lost that dream long time ago, and gave up in life.

When eroge came along, I have a small dream, to enjoy a lot, learn Japanese, and do things thing. Eroge taught me knowledge in many areas, servers, computers, shaping my personality, give me a hope and a will to live.

There I gained a new power... many girls confessed their love to me (well I turned into a magnet), many wouldn't mind doing things with me. Thanks to the eroge, I learn the value of true love, and even though I had a few evil thoughts and many chances, I remained Pure and Innocent.

Now that's when I met her along. Unlike other, she cared for me as a friend, we became closer over the years (it was 5 years since then) and she fall in love with me. Her love for me was pure, and I know it would cause her a lot of damages due to my situation.

I bought her a love omamori (authentic from a famous shrine in Japan that is known to grant love wish, not crappy Jlists or other retailer). Before I gave it to her, I chanted it so that it would find her another good person who would love her alot (not me) and she's happy to be with.

Right after I gave that to her, the omamori helped her to get even closer to me, with amazing lucks and chances I'd say. Eventually, I fall... The omamori answered to her wish ~_~

The way of the Erogamer.... NICE...

Sounds like Check's Purity and Innocence are in jeopardy!

@ sammy: I'll burn your house instead? =O

Aw.. I just forgot that Russia lost against the Greece...
Fank, your sig made me remember it again...

[MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION] : yes and it was the craziest night yet.
Deutschland all the way tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down