[LPW #158] Thank you for the warm memories♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing fairly well. I'm mostly waiting for my experiments to finish atm. :)
How about yourself ?

frank isn't evil. he's unbiased.....with a slight biased towards good

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; futaba is my favorite. so far, the most entertaining. the people/characters that make me confused are the best people

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; please tell me you've been able to play it :bigeyes:

Haven't gotten her yet. Makoto just became a party member for me. Do you have the hacker girl yet?

/me grabs [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; and moves her 2 inches to the left

/me stares at [MENTION=28746]KuroiHana[/MENTION];
:korokke_hole:
Haven't gotten her yet. Makoto just became a party member for me. Do you have the hacker girl yet?

futaba is the hacker girl. i've yet to see what she can do

Oh I see, so Onii-chan likes Futaba too.
:akazukin_...:

o......onii-chan? :bigeyes:

/me glomps [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];-chan and nee-chan.
:nekopara_hug:
............what?
giphy.gif
...I wanted to finish off one game in my backlog before I started another...:sowwy:

may i ask what game put persona 5 on backlog :traitor:
:gokiko_hmph:
It's not on the backlog, I just want to finish something before I start yet another game especially one that takes so much time and one I can't stream past 7/7...

:gokiko_hmph:
It's not on the backlog, I just want to finish something before I start yet another game especially one that takes so much time and one I can't stream past 7/7...

yeah, not being able to record persona is a drag. i wanted to use some screenshots to make a new set =/

so what game are you playing? :reallyconfused:

nothing at all :wasclose:

is futaba your favorite too? :reallyconfused:

Well, I haven't met her yet but ever since Atlus introduced her in the trailer I knew she'll be the one I'll go for. Although I guess it is possible that I won't like her personality. She's definitely the cutest though. :bigeyes:

By the way, are you playing with Jap. Audio or Eng.?

Well, I haven't met her yet but ever since Atlus introduced her in the trailer I knew she'll be the one I'll go for. Although I guess it is possible that I won't like her personality. She's definitely the cutest though. :bigeyes:

By the way, are you playing with Jap. Audio or Eng.?

ahh the downside of not watching trailers caught up with me. i got ann :sigh: yeah, she is best

i'm playing with english. i didn't realize there was the free dlc until yesterday, so i figured i might as well keep going with english. though the way they say names is annoying. =/

ahh the downside of not watching trailers caught up with me. i got ann :sigh: yeah, she is best

i'm playing with english. i didn't realize there was the free dlc until yesterday, so i figured i might as well keep going with english. though the way they say names is annoying. =/

Ann is also fine... From the characters I have met so far Tae Takemi is my favorite ... She's cool, funny and also kawaii :fullblush:
I downloaded Japanese right after I downloaded P5 and I still went with English because I thought that there may be some random things they might say during the battle or some backround noises might not be subbed in English :wasclose:

I'll definitely play ng+ with Japanese though.

yeah, not being able to record persona is a drag. i wanted to use some screenshots to make a new set =/

so what game are you playing? :reallyconfused:
finishing andromeda...but my log is getting too big...mafia 3, xcom2, ff15, horizon, zelda and more.....

Ann is also fine... From the characters I have met so far Tae Takemi is my favorite ... She's cool, funny and also kawaii :fullblush:
I downloaded Japanese right after I downloaded P5 and I still went with English because I thought that there may be some random things they might say during the battle or some backround noises might not be subbed in English :wasclose:

I'll definitely play ng+ with Japanese though.

tae is probably the best early confidant. she's got that sexy doctor thing. hifumi is a helpful one, but kinda boring. i'm positive Futaba will be my favorite.

i'm gonna go japanese on ng+ too. that's when i'm gonna do kawakami's social link too. at 5k per visit, i'm not in a hurry

tae is probably the best early confidant. she's got that sexy doctor thing. hifumi is a helpful one, but kinda boring. i'm positive Futaba will be my favorite.

i'm gonna go japanese on ng+ too. that's when i'm gonna do kawakami's social link too. at 5k per visit, i'm not in a hurry

How many hours have you played? You seem like you're going pretty hardcore. I'm only 30+ hours in somewhere jn the middle of the third palace I believe... I haven't played much these past two days. Hifumi hmm, that is that adult Yukiko right? :lmao:

I like her best so far too! Her and the homeroom teacher that doubles as a maid.

When Ryuji brought that Maid poster I was like hell yeah!!:bigeyes:
I haven't called her even once though I don't have guts :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!