Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; this game is a lie cause i only see 5 :I
bEo9Tg5.jpg

and wanted to share this tsun with imouto lol
31X1SElFL.jpg
iNoFmcWT.jpg

Liar!!! While nee-chan's set is from kyosho :blushing:

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; i really like this cg, this game can be pretty adorable lol
AXC4wNI2.jpg

I totally love your nails's color!!!!!! :lovestruck:

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; she just told me that I was 18 and then said this right after that lol
4ZFnvOVlw.png

then somehow this happened??:D??
50MlhiqoA.png

It's always this plot when it comes to the poor XD I'm feeling old too my dear :sigh:

Liar!!! While nee-chan's set is from kyosho :blushing:

I totally love your nails's color!!!!!! :lovestruck:

It's always this plot when it comes to the poor XD I'm feeling old too my dear :sigh:

YOU'RE BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 I missed you so much dammiit>-<

Thank you imoutoo!!<3 and lol indeed xD why does it always has to be the poor suffering -_-*

To make s'mores! :anblink: /me goes to light another candle. (Nothing dangerous about lighting a candle in a car. Nope, no siree.)

/me drags Viktor in front of Dawn-chan. Have fun, partner~ :bye:

Hahah, well it's been a while since we last talked, so I hope learning inorganic and organic chemistry went well for you :fulfilled:

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; Thank you for the lovely Valentine's Day wishes~ It's super duper late, but happy (extremely belated) Valentine's Day to you guys too :miku_present:

Love Victor, saw those memes made my day!

A new born baby, "please don't name him anime character's name", says husband.
"Victor", says wife. Sigh of relief came out of the husband, evil smirk from the wife ;)
I don't really like the inorganic parts, naming :sowwy:

So you would prefer a swift death? :alice_confused:

Too busy to get food? :kurochan_dead:

O-o-of course not :akazukin_but:

Then we should put you on a training regimen :kurochan_thumb:

I-ill get you as soon as you let down your guard :miku_panic:

Public transportation :kurochan_sweat:

Okay, as long as...the victim is not me :akazukin_tehee:

To keep Frank distracted of course! :akazukin_tsk:

I'm hungry! GET ME FOOD ONII-CHAN!:akazukin_cry:

/me's fatigues increase significantly :kurochan_dead:

I'm always on guard for my own safety :kurochan_peek:

Let's do this! /me waves at the ticket counter :boys_hi:

YOU'RE BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 I missed you so much dammiit>-<

Thank you imoutoo!!<3 and lol indeed xD why does it always has to be the poor suffering -_-*

I missed you too and everyone here! Gosh how long have I been dead /.\ /me hugs nee-chan tightly:nekopara_hug:

It's lovely and cool at the same time, MATUREEE COLOR wish I could get that too~

To satisfy the players' thoughts towards cinderella's romance :lol:

I missed you too and everyone here! Gosh how long have I been dead /.\ /me hugs nee-chan tightly:nekopara_hug:

It's lovely and cool at the same time, MATUREEE COLOR wish I could get that too~

To satisfy the players' thoughts towards cinderella's romance :lol:

You're in my heart forever lol, /me hugs back more tight<3 :rr_love:

Thank you imouto, I like nail polish a lot, wish we could do the same together :3

have you been aware of the taishou alice english version? best fail of the year lol. twitter is full of it xD its so cringey and weird, they even changed the voices and fonts, even the translation is trash .-. i feel bad for people who bought the game since it's a waste of money and plus the money goes to the other people who localized the game not the original company :/ ugh im so annoyed, and oh right after that happened Gakuen Club was released lol it's like they did it on purpose xD

You're in my heart forever lol, /me hugs back more tight<3 :rr_love:

Thank you imouto, I like nail polish a lot, wish we could do the same together :3

have you been aware of the taishou alice english version? best fail of the year lol. twitter is full of it xD its so cringey and weird, they even changed the voices and fonts, even the translation is trash .-. i feel bad for people who bought the game since it's a waste of money and plus the money goes to the other people who localized the game not the original company :/ ugh im so annoyed, and oh right after that happened Gakuen Club was released lol it's like they did it on purpose xD

You're in my mind :alice_inlove:

We must own the same nail polish one day (LOL I never did one before) :embjudge:

I know that the english version is coming out, but never update myself with the feedback :reallyconfused: How could they change the voice, like what the hell ?! Never thought of it being so cliche...
/me feels great for sticking with the orginal japanese version :wasclose:

You're in my mind :alice_inlove:

We must own the same nail polish one day (LOL I never did one before) :embjudge:

I know that the english version is coming out, but never update myself with the feedback :reallyconfused: How could they change the voice, like what the hell ?! Never thought of it being so cliche...
/me feels great for sticking with the orginal japanese version :wasclose:

Y-you too:gakuran_blush:

Haha xD!! that's a great idea LOL, but I have a feeling that we would probably go mad and try to do the 100lairs of nail polish challange lol.

I know right?! D: I was shocked when I learned it, I bet they did that to get extra money like "we even did the crappy voice acting, give us what we deserve :d".

Just stay with the japanese imouto, just stay there :wasclose:

Y-you too:gakuran_blush:

Haha xD!! that's a great idea LOL, but I have a feeling that we would probably go mad and try to do the 100lairs of nail polish challange lol.

I know right?! D: I was shocked when I learned it, I bet they did that to get extra money like "we even did the crappy voice acting, give us what we deserve :d".

Just stay with the japanese imouto, just stay there :wasclose:

Maybe we should just have everyone here join us in nail polishing :gokiko_flash: the first one would be [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION];

Oh my god, I could at least trust Atlus over any other companies. E2 gaming, I never heard of it. Well played for them because they broke many maidens' heart =/
I'm still in the japanese zone nee-chan, although I can't understand most of the words :goodtea:

Maybe we should just have everyone here join us in nail polishing :gokiko_flash: the first one would be [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION];

Oh my god, I could at least trust Atlus over any other companies. E2 gaming, I never heard of it. Well played for them because they broke many maidens' heart =/
I'm still in the japanese zone nee-chan, although I can't understand most of the words :goodtea:

Oh that's an amazing idea!! :goodtea: let's go with pink with [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; otouto's :lmao:

they broke many maidens' heart =/
this is the summary of everything lol

you're awesome imouto!! keep going!:akazukin_roger:it's so great to keep learning, right now I'm trying to improve my kanji, even though it's hard it's a good feeling to learn something.

Oh that's an amazing idea!! :goodtea: let's go with pink with [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; otouto's :lmao:

this is the summary of everything lol

you're awesome imouto!! keep going!:akazukin_roger:it's so great to keep learning, right now I'm trying to improve my kanji, even though it's hard it's a good feeling to learn something.

samy onii is so gonna crying this time...ooopsss my bad :XD:

I know right, always trust the original :goodtea: Have to look for time to actually play and learn :nekopara_dizzy:

samy onii is so gonna crying this time...ooopsss my bad :XD:

I know right, always trust the original :goodtea: Have to look for time to actually play and learn :nekopara_dizzy:

lol sammy otouto sorry xD but I had to :XD:

that's right, original is always better! poor girls lost their money for something flop :/

Yes you did xD hahaha I need a way for this not to log me out xD
so I can check more often xD been playing league too much hahaha xD
how have you been ?xD

yay! xD:megane_happy: /me prods Vale c:<

lol by the way I learned that you have to pay for changing servers or something xD I didn't know that ._.*

i'm good xD same, like how I'm always lol, thanks for asking though, do you know [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; imouto made a discord acc?!:gokiko_uwoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US