[LPW #155] Journal of Dreams~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't and I won't, I might just be a mindless soldier but, Darkness is the only place I belong to, when there was no one else to accepts the real me, Darkness did. Darkness gave a meaning to my worthless life again, I'm just repaying what I'm owning to it.

Baka! it's not the only place you belong to, it was just the first one you found. the darkness didn't accept you for who you are, it destroyed what you were, and created a puppet in its place. you could have been so much more!!!

giphy.gif

Shin was summoned?

Give me back KANADE!!!

Baka! it's not the only place you belong to, it was just the first one you found. the darkness didn't accept you for who you are, it destroyed what you were, and created a puppet in its place. you could have been so much more!!!

giphy.gif

Eh? I see this side has gotten to you, you became emotional, stop crying geez...

Eh? I see this side has gotten to you, you became emotional, stop crying geez...

i will not stop! i've tried the emotionless route, and all that brings is an empty, hollow feeling. i will experience emotions to the fullest! emotion is what separates us from the beasts!!

tumblr_nsvxjmUFQ01urhpq7o1_500.gif

i will not stop! i've tried the emotionless route, and all that brings is an empty, hollow feeling. i will experience emotions to the fullest! emotion is what separates us from the beasts!!

tumblr_nsvxjmUFQ01urhpq7o1_500.gif
Fine, fine, whatever. Stop running away and let's settle this once and for all! :evillaugh:

what? you're free to try if you'd like, but i'd rather you surrendered to peace and serenity :goodtea:
Enough of pointless words, you became so weak, don't worry I'll save your soul and return it to the eternal darkness.

:chuuni_takethis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!