[LPW #152] Aloha! Welcome to the Alola Region! Let's catch some Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a caffeine fiend. I drink several cups a day. My digestive system hates me.

『That feeling when you just decide to check out Yuri!!! on Ice first episode because you are bored but end up marathoning whole show in one seating...:alopro:

i end up marathoning most shows these days. and with VN's i play, i typically do an entire route before i stop

『Well, I do marathon shows usually but only when I actually like them. I'd quite often watch few eps, and then drop the show indefinitely afterwards if I don't really like it that much. Same with VNs. Almost all VNs I play I just drop the upon end of common route or after finishing one character route. Quite often its because I try to go for true end on first try just selecting choices randomly but when its locked by other routes thus me just getting a bad end and dropping the VN >_> Quite few VNs I actually stuck through to finish them all unless linear plot...:goodtea:

『Well, I do marathon shows usually but only when I actually like them. I'd quite often watch few eps, and then drop the show indefinitely afterwards if I don't really like it that much. Same with VNs. Almost all VNs I play I just drop the upon end of common route or after finishing one character route. Quite often its because I try to go for true end on first try just selecting choices randomly but when its locked by other routes thus me just getting a bad end and dropping the VN >_> Quite few VNs I actually stuck through to finish them all unless linear plot...:goodtea:

i usually know if i'll like a anime by the first episode. i do drop VN's occasionally though. mostly when i finish the routes i wanted to do. locked routes are annoying. there was only one case where there was a locked route, and i was ok with it. in fact, i actually really liked that it was locked. that was Little Busters!.

『Well, I still tend to drop animes in the middle even if I really like first episodes for no reason in particular sometimes.:goodtea:

『Morning Kay Kay~』

『Well, I still tend to drop animes in the middle even if I really like first episodes for no reason in particular sometimes.:goodtea:

『Morning Kay Kay~』

i can be somewhat of a completionist with some things, so if i leave an anime half-watched it'll just annoy the hell outta me :wasclose:

that's why i don't watch "anime" like one piece. it'll never end

ohayou k-chan

/me pinches k-chan's cheeks

Morning~
You'll make my cheeks red like that
D4rbLO.png

/me pokes infa's nose
『Morning Kay Kay~』

Morning Maddy~
8D3vGa.png

You must have missed me deeply, how sweet
E5B9nA.png

no no no it's not! >< its embarrassing and odd

well blushing by its very nature is embarrassing lol and that's not odd. what is odd, is that i was completely devoid of blushing from late middle school (13-14 yr) until maybe a year ago :goodtea:

『There was also a time when I thought myself to be a completionist because I always try to make my playthroughs in games most complete. But after all those games where I tried to get everything and it took too long thus me losing interest and dropping them, I found that it was just me being greedy as heck~:goodtea:

『There was also a time when I thought myself to be a completionist because I always try to make my playthroughs in games most complete. But after all those games where I tried to get everything and it took too long thus me losing interest and dropping them, I found that it was just me being greedy as heck~:goodtea:

same here. i'm not as bad as i used to be, but if it's a game that i already enjoy, then i'll go all out. an example is the mgs series. they were some of my favorite games, so i don't mind trying to get all the trophies in them on playstation. with most games it doesn't feel worth the effort though, so i just play the campaign as well as i can, then forget about it. i don't like not completing a playthrough for a game though. if i pay $60 than i want to finish it. even if it takes me almost 4 years to beat bioshock infinite​

『I really want to get plats in all of the kiseki games on my vita because I really love the games. But uhhh... I think you can guess how much work and time platinuming 7 full length jrpgs would take...:dead:

『I really want to get plats in all of the kiseki games on my vita because I really love the games. But uhhh... I think you can guess how much work and time platinuming 7 full length jrpgs would take...:dead:

jrpg's? yeah that'll take a few decades XD

i got lucky with ffxv. the trophies were very easy to get in that one

『Yeah, and the last 4 of the games have character endings in them too, so in order to get all of those you'd need like 2-3 playthroughs in total >_> So a real hell to platinum. Still hope I will get to do it someday when I feel like replaying series though because they are just such good games.』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?