tumblr_n487xnLUve1qbwudjo1_500.gif

/me huggles ♥
efbcbdb257cf10a626fe587fc0277387.jpg

Hi and we see us, Jez...:bye:

Hi Shi! How are you today?

Welcome back, Unown-kun!

Hi Shi! How are you today?
Oops. I thought that you'd be only for a "Hello!" here, where then... Sorry...~

Hmm... Today am I finally better - from Monday till yesterday was I heavly sick...xD

And you?

Reactions: Jezebel
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Welcome back sweetheart~
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Oh no! You were sick?! I cant believe I didnt noticed that from your posts, glad you're doing okay my dear please take care of yourself because I'll be worried if not so~
[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Welcome back~

/me tackles bro along with Elos :runhappy:
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Tadaimaa love~

Oh no! You were sick?! I cant believe I didnt noticed that from your posts, glad you're doing okay my dear please take care of yourself because I'll be worried if not so~
Yeah, did even [inline-spoiler]puked[/inline-spoiler] few times last midnight (between Monday and yesterday), and I couldn't endure further without you all here, and I had two announced anime adaptations to post here...~ And thanks, I'll your words in my heart take...:nekopara_hug:

Oops. I thought that you'd be only for a "Hello!" here, where then... Sorry...~

Hmm... Today am I finally better - from Monday till yesterday was I heavly sick...xD

And you?

Oh sorry to hear that you've been sick. Was it a cold or flu? I hate getting sick. Take care of yourself.

I'm been very busy with work and trying to get my creative mind working again lol.

Morning sweetie ♥
/me huggles tightly ♥
b2064c6ed510f78f91f98e2b2969b871.jpg

/me sits on you ♥
2b841615411a650f39480b73ad69eb44.jpg

Oh sorry to hear that you've been sick. Was it a cold or flu? I hate getting sick. Take care of yourself.

I'm been very busy with work and trying to get my creative mind working again lol.
Hmm... Well, it was the typical temporary ones: where you just for few days heavly sick are, but then after you're feeling again recharged - If it had never happened... And thanks Jez, I'll also your words in heart take^_^!

And I see, the usual then... But please don't overdo it, otherwise you'll burn out at end, okay^_^?
yeah. i'm not too much into live action interpretations of cartoons/anime though. never turns out well
Ah, but are you enough interested the film to see...?

you tackle, i prod/poke

/me resumes the prodding

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; I heard Telltale is making a Guardians of the Galaxy game.

i don't know much about the actual guardians of the galaxy, so i can't tell if that'll work well or not. then again, a lot of their games don't seem like they'd work and they do

Ah, but are you enough interested the film to see...?

nope, just thought it was interesting enough to mention :goodtea:

Hmm... Well, it was the typical temporary ones: where you just for few days heavly sick are, but then after you're feeling again recharged - If it had never happened... And thanks Jez, I'll also your words in heart take^_^!

And I see, the usual then... But please don't overdo it, otherwise you'll burn out at end, okay^_^?

It's hard not to get burned out, but I'll try not to. Though, maybe that's why I try to use my creative mind instead of my analytic mind. I see everyone here, and Mon (Strawberry) making new sigs...then, I look at DeviantArt especially by Mitsu-chin, Say0chi, miobukii and other's gallery which inspires me to be more creative. Even if I haven't ventured out too far at least I can get some good ideas from them.

It's hard not to get burned out, but I'll try not to. Though, maybe that's why I try to use my creative mind instead of my analytic mind. I see everyone here, and Mon (Strawberry) making new sigs...then, I look at DeviantArt especially by Mitsu-chin, Say0chi, miobukii and other's gallery which inspires me to be more creative. Even if I haven't ventured out too far at least I can get some good ideas from them.

Well, it lies somehow in your business that: Multitask skill...xD

And ah, I see... You searching after some inspiration in DeviantArt, it's a good way for^_^
i....i just said that it was worth mentioning. to me it's just not worth watching, but others here might disagree.

Okay, I get it... I did just a bit joked with you...xD

Reactions: Jezebel
yeah. i'm not too much into live action interpretations of cartoons/anime though. never turns out well

I'm interested in watching the Live Action of the Phoenix Wright games just because it looks so hilariously bad lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US