Status
Not open for further replies.
Good eveniing~
I-I'm at work though :fullblush:
/me quickly pecks K's cheek

N-no fair... /me jumps
8caa932f14c16fc9056683282581bc05d763b8d1_hq.gif

now you cant escape ~-~

I do progress little a little at least... i do remember when i was on my first lvl lol

Yeah, I can good understand, this was also at me so: The first 3~5 siggys looked crap out, but then after I got the proper route for...:goodtea:

:sigh: I got NTR-ed by my best friend, what should I about think now...~

Edit: Welcome K-chan and Unown-kun!

Who says I want to escape?? My plan worked! :evillaugh:
/me embraces K-chan tightly. Now YOU can't escape~
W-wha, so tight!/me struggles :nekopara_blush:

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION];
i tell you he's toma's real life edition omg:shinonome_blush:

:sigh: I got NTR-ed by my best friend, what should I about think now...~

Edit: Welcome K-chan and Unown-kun!

N-NTR..:reallyconfused:

Hi dearie!:runhappy: :nekopara_hug:

It's short for NeToRare - and is on japanese, it means: The sleep stolen or...[inline-spoiler]the sex stolen by a 3rd person.[/inline-spoiler] Where the girl-/boyfriend by a other person stolen will.

Eh..ehm basically a conflict love triangle shorta thing I guess, but why did you think he NTR-ed you ?lol oh wait, ohh i see ,lol you're so cute shi

Eh..ehm basically a conflict love triangle shorta thing I guess, but why did you think he NTR-ed you ?lol oh wait, ohh i see ,lol you're so cute shi
I knew it, that you it get would^_^! You're a smart girl...:goodtea:

@Lucy - Just so for...:reallyconfused:

It's short for NeToRare - and is on japanese, it means: The sleep stolen or...[inline-spoiler]the sex stolen by a 3rd person.[/inline-spoiler] Where the girl-/boyfriend by a other person stolen will.

The info I've get already...xD

There is a phrase for that in English but it's not appropriate to post on the forum lol.

There is a phrase for that in English but it's not appropriate to post on the forum lol.

Eee... Sorry, but... What got into you? I did just replied the question of her about it. And with the NTR was as joke meant of me...

The project "HAREM" goes smooth for K-chan... Well done, well done...~:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US