[LPW #151] I miss you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I see. Yea I just started downloading that one. It had a promising start so looking forward to ep. 2
This anime season is pretty bad to be honest.
The one's I'm watching:

- Okusama ga seitokaichou+
- Shuumatsu no Izetta
- Drifters
- Vivid Strike
- Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
- Keijo!!!

Everything else is no interesting enough

EDIT: Just downloaded Occultic;Nine. Looks promising as well.

Ah I see. Yea I just started downloading that one. It had a promising start so looking forward to ep. 2
This anime season is pretty bad to be honest.
The one's I'm watching:

- Okusama ga seitokaichou+
- Shuumatsu no Izetta
- Drifters
- Vivid Strike
- Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
- Keijo!!!

Everything else is no interesting enough

EDIT: Just downloaded Occultic;Nine. Looks promising as well.

Ah, then enjoy it! And yeah, but I've been mentioned this at my chart-thread...

And at me looks so out the list:

Storing/Downloading:

Hibike! S2
WIXOSS spin-off
Izetta
W!!! spin-off
G(a)irlish Number

Watching:

Keijo!!!
Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
Okusama ga seitokaichou+

Nothing much. I'm probably gonna watch 3-gatsu no Lion and Occultic;Nine later when I get back from visiting my grandparents.

Ah, I see. Hmm... Do you every weekend visit them, or just time-to-time?:goodtea:

Hello unown.

This anime season is really lackluster. Good thing Winter 2017 has some really interesting titles.
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; From time to time. I haven't seen them in half a year.

Yup, Winter has some nice stuff already. Hope there are more announced :3

This anime season is really lackluster. Good thing Winter 2017 has some really interesting titles.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; From time to time. I haven't seen them in half a year.

Oh so... Well, I guess because you're very busy and so... But nice from you, that you're thinking on them^_^

And indeed, at the pre-version of the Winter-chart looks very promising out: I've already 7 anime series, where I'll of course watch...xD

The title I am looking forward to the most is Kuzu no Honkai. I've been following that title for a while now since I saw the manga scanlations.
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Yeah, I can get pretty busy. They live on the other side of the city, as well.

The title I am looking forward to the most is Kuzu no Honkai. I've been following that title for a while now since I saw the manga scanlations.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Yeah, I can get pretty busy. They live on the other side of the city, as well.

I'm sure that they are always happy for your visit...^_^

And I especially on Chaos;Child (even if unhappily in this anime Risa-chan unable is to give her voice due a illness, where then she had pass to a other...) and Hand Shakers (Looks like as a K-clone on, but okay...):goodtea:

Hey Nanashi. How's it going? Starting to get cold here.

/me tackles Elos

I just watched Occultic;Nine.

Here's my review of episode 1.

"Wtf did I just watch"

The end.

Nice ending though. Got me curious for more :3

How's it going? Starting to get cold here.

Hmm... Me is so far fine yet, I just re-watch on the right screen side Hibike! 2 ep. 1... And yeah, here getting colder and the days will be shorter again, as well...

And you, how are you?

/me tackles Elos

I just watched Occultic;Nine.

Here's my review of episode 1.

"Wtf did I just watch"

The end.

Nice ending though. Got me curious for more :3

Oh, really? I'll then tomorrow watch that...xD

Hmm... Me is so far fine yet, I just re-watch on the right screen side Hibike! 2 ep. 1... And yeah, here getting colder and the days will be shorter again, as well...

And you, how are you?

I'm good, had to do some shopping this morning, and now watching Netflix.

Chicago Cubs made the playoffs so I hope they win this year after 108 years of losing.

Hey [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; how was the wedding?

I'm good, had to do some shopping this morning, and now watching Netflix.

Chicago Cubs make the playoffs so I hope they win this year after 108 years of losing.

Hmm, good to hear that.

Well, your hope for them is legendary... Hmm, probably will this time your hope for them pay out...^_^

Edit: Welcome D'angel...:hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi can you please reupload 特命少女アイギス・ピンク thanks
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)