[LPW #149] Love Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nanashi - Thanks ^^ it's always good to be back assistant director nanashi ^^
how have you been?

@kyoko chan - you ninja me? xD are you applying to be cat woman? xD

:alice_hide: my surprise glomp attack fail

Good evening, how was your day?

First: Sorry for the delay, but did get a call of my lit. sis suddenly, where then I had to be AFK...

Second: Well, more or less stressy was today, but it was fine otherwise...

And yours?

5583652.png

Yeah, and what is if I that chose...? Anyway, hi Neru...:goodtea:

Oh, how cute... Franky is again so trollish-cute-mood...:goodtea:

:alice_hi:
Sorry to hear you're stressed, but keep at it and hopefullt you'll feel better later :akazukin_fight:

Day 2 of cleaning out my pantry
5583659.png

Thanks Neru, but these times will also like the others fast away... Where then it's no big deal...xD

2 days? Do you have a hangar-big pantry...?:goodtea:

2 days? Do you have a hangar-big pantry...?:goodtea:

Was planning on doing the 21 dollars a week challenge, but changed it to cleaning out pantry challenge, because there's enough food in my pantry/fridge to last me for 2 weeks and using creative ways with whats already available is a better idea atm...

5583660.png

Konban wa, Unown-kun...:hi:

Kimi wa o-genki?

Was planning on doing the 21 dollars a week challenge, but changed it to cleaning out pantry challenge, because there's enough food in my pantry/fridge to last me for 2 weeks and using creative ways with whats already available is a better idea atm...

5583660.png

Hmm... Ah, I see, but... Didn't checked ahead the pantry? Because you did then yourself so punished...:goodtea:

I'm alright, just kinda tired D:
How about you? :3

I see I see... Well, good to hear then... Well, me was also more or less a sterssy day (under there the request to finish of Monj...xD), but now I relaxing with LL~Sunshine...:goodtea:

I see I see... Well, good to hear then... Well, me was also more or less a sterssy day (under there the request to finish of Monj...xD), but now I relaxing with LL~Sunshine...:goodtea:

I'm going to watch Orange episode 6 in a bit and then head off for bed.
So, Cya man!

G'dnight LPW~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks
testjp wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Please reupload RJ01151156. I'm sorry. The URL of the link is too long to comment.
plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~