Not open for further replies.
/me glomps K

:nekopara_hug:

Hi there unooooooooooooooo :hi:hi:hi:

tumblr_n98eyat1nE1taeqnfo1_400.gif

lol *glomps back* :runhappy:

Been a while :deadsad: How have you been? ^^
I take it your tests are over?

Yes indeed very long :sowwy: I'm doing fine how about you ? :goodtea: and yes this week it ended,and went very good /me shows thumps up xD

..though I'm a bit tired from shopping today

89032_1415040042.gif

Evening people...!

/me kidnaps KK :runhappy:
And what I've hear...? You're dareing again an family member of me take off...>_>? ...:objection: First did you my beloved imouto, Inori-chan; and now my wife...?! This is unforgivable!!!

Don't worry my dear, I'm finally arrived you to save...:samuraihero:

/me hugs her emotionally and asks her: "Are you OK, did Infa in your hostage not harmed...?"

/me shows the ring on her finger and says ;"this is my protection charm..so none can harm me~" then hugs her dear more..

And Infa fainted by hitting a wall :goodtea:

/me shows the ring on her finger and says ;"this is my protection charm..so none can harm me~" then hugs her dear more..

And Infa fainted by hitting a wall :goodtea:

/me says then with tears on his eyes and holds her to him close: "I'm damn happy, god am I happy... But this is my wife: unbeatable...xD"

Well, how was your day, dear?

Yes indeed very long :sowwy: I'm doing fine how about you ? :goodtea: and yes this week it ended,and went very good /me shows thumps up xD

..though I'm a bit tired from shopping today

89032_1415040042.gif

Good to hear! :thumbsup:

Ooh, shopping. What did you buy? :3

/me says then with tears on his eyes and holds her to him close: "I'm damn happy, god am I happy... But this is my wife: unbeatable...xD"

Well, how was your day, dear?

/me wipes the tears gently then kisses every spot on his face where tears fallen..then says..;"I'm happy and glad you came.."

I went out for clothes shopping but ended up buying manga too :P then tried different meal today at chinese restaurant~ chopsticks were fun to use xD and how about you my love ~ ?:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?