[LPW #133] The Yandere's Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please explain to me what Yandere?

shin was right about the tsundere, but they're all exaggerating about the yandere. a yandere is a person that loves someone so much, they wanna be with them for the rest of their life, even if they have to die together right now. they also have little tolerance for people trying to steal away their true love.

Congratz finding my diary Infa :sigh:

it was a very tedious task. i've been looking for it since i met you. i never would have guessed that it was hidden in the winning post of the last LPW. by the way, what's up with page 63? there's just a bunch of names crossed out :reallyconfused:

shin was right about the tsundere, but they're all exaggerating about the yandere. a yandere is a person that loves someone so much, they wanna be with them for the rest of their life, even if they have to die together right now. they also have little tolerance for people trying to steal away their true love.

it was a very tedious task. i've been looking for it since i met you. i never would have guessed that it was hidden in the winning post of the last LPW. by the way, what's up with page 63? there's just a bunch of names crossed out :reallyconfused:

First about yandere's,its just a person who's very obsessed with his/her crush so she/he could do anything for them(in both ways good or bad.)But well there's yangire's too,but they're very different from yandere's..because yandere mostly does stuff because of his/her love but a yangire is a complete psycho..but lol its both maniac dont ask anymore if you watch this or something :wasclose:

Umm I believe that page was tored up though ...a-are you sure :wasclose: kusso.

the yandere's murderous tendencies are at least narrowed down. yangire will kill you if there's not enough sugar in their coffee.

and don't worry KK. i don't think you're a psychopath :fulfilled:

the yandere's murderous tendencies are at least narrowed down. yangire will kill you if there's not enough sugar in their coffee.

and don't worry KK. i don't think you're a psychopath :fulfilled:

o-of course :fulfilled:

/me hugs Infa xD

going to change my set now to gasai and it'll be perfect for this lpw :D

o-of course :fulfilled:

in the second video, if i had to choose a possibility from those 4, i'd have to pick #2 , but it's not about the submissive female part. i just like the idea of wanting something to be done, and it gets done lol. my reason for liking yandere's are the exact reason normal people don't like them, "they're psycopaths and they're fuckin cray-cray." XD

/me reads the diary more :cramming:

To get Halo 5 tomorrow, or not to get? That is the question.

in the second video, if i had to choose a possibility from those 4, i'd have to pick #2 , but it's not about the submissive female part. i just like the idea of wanting something to be done, and it gets done lol. my reason for liking yandere's are the exact reason normal people don't like them, "they're psycopaths and they're fuckin cray-cray." XD

/me reads the diary more :cramming:

Well you really like yanderes eh? <_<

And lol /me grabs her diary back "why're you always picking my stuff Infa! first my bag and now diary !"

your set is so perfect! :thumbup:

it's not that i especially like yandere's. i just know that right now, there's not enough instability in my life. and i also think i'm genetically predisposed to like crazy people

/me already made copies :lmao:

soon it'll change again ! cause I get bored easly :goodtea:

Okay then xD

/me burns them :evillaugh:

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION] ;

well it's true lol. my uncle is a schizophrenic, another one of my uncles is obsessive. threatened to kill his wife. another one had extreme anxiety. ended up stopping his heart because he combined anti-anxiety meds, and cocaine. my 4th uncle just does whatever he wants to, whether it's legal or not. my aunt is addicted to pills, but that's it. and my mother has slight paranoia, caused by someone trying to break into the house, but she's pretty sane.

anyways, my dad fell in love with her, so i must get it from him XD

/me finished reading the 86th copy :evillaugh:

Last edited:
wow thats even cray-cray then 'addams family' xD

I have panic attacks <_<

Well love :chuuni_kira:

/me quickly grabs the copy from Infa's hand "Enough is enough":korokke_uuuh:

did you like my twist ending? lol

i have anxiety. i've had one mild anxiety attack, but that's it. my anxiety is general. it used to prevent me from taking risks. i got tired of that though, and started pushing through it.

ok, i'll stop reading!! i already finished reading it anyways

yeah. you drew a lot of............pictures :sigh:

tumblr_inline_nqzhroPd1G1sohi1k_500.gif

"You big bully.."

bye k-chan :bye:

i always find it funny when people tell me that it's impossible to live without either kidney. because i know better :runhappy:

I'm joking <_< not gonna leave alone my sensei even he bullies me ( :sigh: Im such a good person)

EDIT:

n2Ja85.png

At last I got him now my army is complete:swearveng:

Last edited:
Oh, it sounds seriously on... - Actually, how old is your cat...>_>?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!