[LPW #130] Getting hype for Persona 4 Dancing All Night!! 2 more weeks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; i'm a shy person, and picky when it comes to women, so that's a bad combination :wasclose:

i'm attracted to women that can say things that'll confuse the hell outta me, like in a weird way, with a hint of yandere. i met a girl with my exact "dream girl" qualifications, physically, and personality-wise, but i was kinda friend-zoned there, which in that case is very hard to accept :sigh:

Im a bit yandere(kinda get jealous so easly) plus kuudere irl:bored: lol but well mostly i dont care (-_-)

Yeah there's that type of men too..mysterious and cool kinda sexy lmao xD

I hate being confused or thinking about something forever,,I love calm and sweet people who cherish love and family :goodtea:

But guys who make me confused are kinda annoying:bored: so you like hard to get type of girls? LOL come to turkey they're everywhere..

Well..my type of men would be hum....kinda fun,calm and has passion about his job..and romantic maybe shy..

I like cute guys x3

Bad guys are hard to know :bored:

But lol plot twist I get along with them xD

Im a bit yandere(kinda get jealous so easly) plus kuudere irl:bored: lol but well mostly i dont care (-_-)

Yeah there's that type of men too..mysterious and cool kinda sexy lmao xD

I hate being confused or thinking about something forever,,I love calm and sweet people who cherish love and family :goodtea:

But guys who make me confused are kinda annoying:bored: so you like hard to get type of girls? LOL come to turkey they're everywhere..

Well..my type of men would be hum....kinda fun,calm and has passion about his job..and romantic maybe shy..

I like cute guys x3

Bad guys are hard to know :bored:

But lol plot twist I get along with them xD

let me explain what i mean by confusing. i'm very good at reading people. on a subconscious level, i know what to say to different kinds of people to get along with them. pretty much, no matter what kind of person they are,for the most part i know how to say the right thing to almost everyone. if i've known someone long enough, i'll know how someone will react to what i say, or sometimes even know what they're actually thinking. when i meet a girl who throws me off, or makes me speechless, then it's a real turn on.

and this part is a recent discovery, but the thought of a girl attacking me because i've cheated on her (which isn't something i'd want to do) is slightly comforting

let me explain what i mean by confusing. i'm very good at reading people. on a subconscious level, i know what to say to different kinds of people to get along with them. pretty much, no matter what kind of person they are,for the most part i know how to say the right thing to almost everyone. if i've known someone long enough, i'll know how someone will react to what i say, or sometimes even know what they're actually thinking. when i meet a girl who throws me off, or makes me speechless, then it's a real turn on.

and this part is a recent discovery, but the thought of a girl attacking me because i've cheated on her (which isn't something i'd want to do) is slightly comforting

Oh I see now..well you are a good observer then.

When I meet new poeple for the first I always get the sensation like knowing them with one look :bored:

Well,lol thats a weird thing to do for a yandere..I didnt got cheated before but the thought of if makes my mind extreme mad,lol burn that 'beach'.

Anyways :goodtea:

Hello~ :goodtea:

Glad to see you again Angel ^^

My day was busy,had to do some stuff and well I'll be off in the next hour again..

Thanks for asking! :goodtea:

How about you? (:

I am just came back home and i am ready starting rendering some requested images with Takao from Aoki No Hagane - Ars Nova.

Well, in less as in half hour is it though evening here, where then... Evening people...:bored:

Hello D'angel!

And, how is your pre-pre-pre-pre-rate for the anime of this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03