[LPW #128] Chika - Small But Dangerous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm, very well. When I do have the chance, I shall make some for you. Although do not expect it to be delicious or anything harder than cookies...

So far none of the people who have eaten my cookies have never said it to be quite delicious so... don't get your hopes up I suppose?

Mmm, very well. When I do have the chance, I shall make some for you. Although do not expect it to be delicious or anything harder than cookies...

So far none of the people who have eaten my cookies have never said it to be quite delicious so... don't get your hopes up I suppose?

Hmm... Okay, if you're done with them, then let me know where I then my address give will... - I'll then fairly rate them, but I'm sure they not really bad become...xD

(And to your 2nd sentence)
Probably did they in silence "yummy" said, where they couldn't with words describe.

/me accepts the thank of D'angel. - And, wishes an enjoyable bath time for him.

Umm, while I doubt I could actually send it to you or anything... at the very least, I'll try to make some when I do have the chance.

I'm not sure... so far they have only said either not bad or it's edible. Which, might not be true... because I don't even find them to be good myself.

...thanks though.

Umm, while I doubt I could actually send it to you or anything... at the very least, I'll try to make some when I do have the chance.

I'm not sure... so far they have only said either not bad or it's edible. Which, might not be true... because I don't even find them to be good myself.

...thanks though.

Well, probably the God of Chances gives soon the required chance...xD

Lol...

meh i am getting a nice tan but Until 18th August what i can do??? Beach / eat / Beach / Sleep an every day cycle of repeat?

Ugh.... beach.... I just remembered I went to the beach not so long ago too....

meh i am getting a nice tan but Until 18th August what i can do??? Beach / eat / Beach / Sleep an every day cycle of repeat?

Hmm, until Aug. 18th have you your vacation...?

Then probably an world tour making...0.o???

Hello there Uryunga.

Hmm, what are you doing at the beach? You don't seem to be... enjoying? Your time at the beach. And that is quite a long time too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US