[LPW #127] Until you are here, I'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again that...? This isn't more original Raly... Btw, yo...:toohot:

meh i am to sleep a bit and then i am going to see how is the new office doing... ;)

hello good people of asf :runhappy: thought i'd stop by before i go fishing

is this a newish(?) member i spot?! dont let the frank corrupt the rookie!

yo lotus :chuuni_salute: guess ill try track down a copy of ps... any recommended sites anyone? wanna get back to creating sigs

Hi Lotus, hi Zad.

The technology promoted by Frank's corp seems interesting, but I'm not sure what to think about the currency.

hmm that is interesting :reallyconfused: pity i dont really understand it haha, never really learned bout politics or trading

edit: Cai'er... be careful... he's a tyrant with a lot of lust for blood...

:surprised: I need my blood.

Hmm... so there was an halt in stock exchange... They should have lost lot of money. (well not that really matter)

:surprised: I need my blood.

Hmm... so there was an halt in stock exchange... They should have lost lot of money. (well not that really matter)

well there was and yet to be determent if people lost money but who knows they probably say they were hacked and need to totally block all internet traffic till its been fixed or say china or Russia did it the blame game is always there fort-ay again i say its possible they will say this or do this

thank god im in scotland anyway

edit: i give up trying to find ps... and i better head, wouldnt wanna keep the fish waiting

thank god im in scotland anyway

^^
I'm not sure it will have any real impact even in America. Only trading company may, and those in stock exchange should be affect. (and just a little since only a place go down)

its what caused it not so much what was lost trick is the people who caused the issue who what when and where
^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?