[LPW #117] Have A Fullmetal Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that, but not hitting will not cause said pain.

Even if it is alike you, I find it unfitting.

And indeed, hello.

『The tactic is: You fire blank rounds causing loud sounds and making people run for their life into all the bear traps you have prepared and hidden all around the area beforehand. Then you just enjoy the show of them trying to escape unless you feel like going all close and personal afterwards or spend real ammo now ^_^』

『Well, how else do you break the silence while making an epic return after few months of inactivity? Can you seriously imagine me running in going all "Hello! I'm back!" while giving out free hugs?』

I see, lucky me a spirit like myself has no physical properties.

I never said that, but at the very least a little less pain inflicting. I would personally like that more.

『Just randomly playing around in different places while being mad and evil as always~ Just got my shiny 3 years since registered Veteran award too ^_^』

『What about you?』

『Probably gonna disappear to play some more in awhile though~』

『Just randomly playing around in different places while being mad and evil as always~ Just got my shiny 3 years since registered Veteran award too ^_^』

『What about you?』

『Probably gonna disappear to play some more in awhile though~』

1st: Sorry Kyoudai, but I was just at dinner...

2nd: Ah, I see the usual then...

3rd: G'pre-gratulation for the 3-year achi (What this actually in 15 days later get would)...^_^!!!

4th: And with me... Well, until noon was fine (My dog is died today)... - But otherwise is with me fine...:goodtea:

『And back from playing some BattleBlock Theater, it was fun~』

『Too bad for the dog :/ Was it of old age or some illness or something else?』

『And back from playing some BattleBlock Theater, it was fun~』

『Too bad for the dog :/ Was it of old age or some illness or something else?』

Ah, you're back... Well, it was a mix: Old (16<) and illness... He has his duty made...>_y

Edit: Welcome Leg and Infa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ