[LPW #117] Have A Fullmetal Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo people... Oh, the LPW did a page jumped in the whole day...:bored:

It is almost morning. Perhaps I should sleep?

/me annoys [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; some more

i1361693-1420828700s.jpg

Welcome Unown-kun and Leg!

/me group glomps Unown, Shi, Leggy and Frank ... and runs out, back work again.
:puniko_hi::puniko_bye:

Back again~ [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];

Yurikuma Arashi: Dunno wtf I'm watching and my brain's confused. Still watching it though. Giving it 1 or 2 more episodes before I decide to drop it or not:

Absolute Duo: Looks fun so far. I hope they bring back Imari from episode 1 in some way. Yurie is adorable. Will probably watch this to the end.

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: Entertaining, will watch everything. Though I'm still kinda confused. Nagisa is a boy as it seems but he looks much too feminine =_=

Tokyo Ghoul RootA: 1st season was much too rushed. Wonder how they do that in this season.

Shinmai Maou no Testament: Looking forward for more. Marie rules. I think we can expect some (hopefully good) action ^^

Dog Days S3: Not much needed to say here. Was soo looking forward to this one <3

KanColle: Pretty interesting :0 Action was pretty cool, with the arrows turning into bombers and all :3 Art/Animation looked pretty consistent to me.

Death Parade: Holy shit that was pretty intense/fucked up x3. Can't wait for more~

Back again~

Yurikuma Arashi: Dunno wtf I'm watching and my brain's confused. Still watching it though. Giving it 1 or 2 more episodes before I decide to drop it or not:

Absolute Duo: Looks fun so far. I hope they bring back Imari from episode 1 in some way. Yurie is adorable. Will probably watch this to the end.

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: Entertaining, will watch everything. Though I'm still kinda confused. Nagisa is a boy as it seems but he looks much too feminine =_=

Tokyo Ghoul RootA: 1st season was much too rushed. Wonder how they do that in this season.

Shinmai Maou no Testament: Looking forward for more. Marie rules. I think we can expect some (hopefully good) action ^^

Dog Days S3: Not much needed to say here. Was soo looking forward to this one <3

KanColle: Pretty interesting :0 Action was pretty cool, with the arrows turning into bombers and all :3 Art/Animation looked pretty consistent to me.

Death Parade: Holy shit that was pretty intense/fucked up x3. Can't wait for more~
1st: O-kaeri Unown-kun!

2nd: I see... Well, you'll somehow manage...

3rd:

- Well, Mio-chan is somewhat the lost twin-sister of Rias from DxD... - I'll of course the series until end see...^_^

- And Yeah, Julie-chan is really awesome (include the story) but I moving between Miyabi-chan and Tomo-chan as well...^_^

Edit: And what is with Juuou Mujin no Fafnir?

And what is with Juuou Mujin no Fafnir?

Oh right. Looks..pretty mediocre. But I've only seen 1 episode so it's quite early to express my opinion on it.
But Iris and the little sister are cute <3

Now that you mention it, Mio and Rias would looks great next to eachother xD

Oh right. Looks..pretty mediocre. But I've only seen 1 episode so it's quite early to express my opinion on it.
But Iris and the little sister are cute <3

I see... Well, Iris and Lisa will probably (Did I really "probably" said? - Of course will!!!) my next combo-siggy for Feb...^_^

Now that you mention it, Mio and Rias would looks great next to eachother xD
A pach-work would indeed good be, if the charas of the both series in a series appear would...^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks
testjp wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Please reupload RJ01151156. I'm sorry. The URL of the link is too long to comment.
plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~