[LPW #110] Her Secret!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this stalker behind at wall.... Oh, it's Hideki - Welcome, don't be shy...:foodtea:

I didn't approve of it. The idea just got shoved unto me o.o:

Oh, I see... How shame, I thought that you finally in my family join would... But nothing to make...:goodtea:

Oh men... Leg is really fire and flame, is this healthy still...???goodtea:

Edit: Don't be shy Malicent, come out and enjoy the chaos^^!

Thank you everyone:runhappy:

@Monjster
Our country lost~ Woohoo~ We can't compete against tall people
:megane_sigh:

*Sakimichi hugs Jezebel and waves at everyone except unown

hello my dear sakimichi:goodtea:.....
/me puts the cup down and stands up
You have brought us Light and Wisdom , helped people with open arms and smiled to them(no tips for you) , you came to us with so much love and passion but...
/me slaps sakimichi left and right till her cheeks become red and tears flowed down her cheeks

Know your place, I am your Master and you are my servant, you got that SERVANT:whipmaster:

I actually wanted to say this in the newly thread you made (otome corner 2) but I thought I shouldn't humiliate you more to the point where you'll completely break down forever.

I.. was found out by shiki that i am a pervert?... hmm it takes one to know one.

Thank you everyone:runhappy:

hello my dear sakimichi:goodtea:.....
/me puts the cup down and stands up
You have brought us Light and Wisdom , helped people with open arms and smiled to them(no tips for you) , you came to us with so much love and passion but...
/me slaps sakimichi left and right till her cheeks become red and tears flowed down her cheeks

Know your place, I am your Master and you are my servant, you got that SERVANT:whipmaster:

I actually wanted to say this in the newly thread you made (otome corner 2) but I thought I shouldn't humiliate you more to the point where you'll completely break down forever.

:megane_scary:
Evilmichi doesn't have tears, these are left over eye drops from yesterdays party.
/me trips Ralium and stomped on his K I N T A M A
You can't afford crotch gaurd booya? The Otome section is a reipu haven for Girls. You are wise not to overstep your bounds
/me winks at Jezebel and Renano
:megane_fufufu:

/me continues stomping on Raliums wee-wee till ran out of blood and fat
mm dinner <3
/me shares it to Jezebel and Renano? <3
:megane_happy:

y7c.gif

A classical tsundere action between Raly and Saki, awesome... *Nanashi1 enjoyes with some popcornes and drink the show...:goodtea:

Trying to figure out who [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION] ; is.. :korokke_fue: I wish i hadn't such a bad memory.. :korokke_uuuh:

:megane_scary:
Evilmichi doesn't have tears, these are left over eye drops from yesterdays party.
/me trips Ralium and stomped on his K I N T A M A
You can't afford crotch gaurd booya? The Otome section is a reipu haven for Girls. You are wise not to overstep your bounds
/me winks at Jezebel and Renano

/me continues stomping on Raliums wee-wee till ran out of blood and fat
mm dinner <3
/me shares it to Jezebel and Renano? <3
:megane_happy:

Ask [MENTION=25661]Genki[/MENTION] what happens when you step into the Otome section. He still might be hiding in his monastery trying to deal with the psychological meltdown.

Trying to figure out who [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION] ; is.. :korokke_fue: I wish i hadn't such a bad memory.. :korokke_uuuh:
/me slaps Kotoura
now you can remember me...b-baka!
:gokiko_blush:

Ask [MENTION=25661]Genki[/MENTION] what happens when you step into the Otome section. He still might be hiding in his monastery trying to deal with the psychological meltdown.
poor boy pissed his pants
:megane_waaai:

/me waves good-bye to everyone
ADIOS ..ME AMIGOS
:gokiko_meh:

Trying to figure out who ; is.. :korokke_fue: I wish i hadn't such a bad memory.. :korokke_uuuh:

Until before few weeks myself as well, but slowly I've a profile about she/her... - And the result is: She likes with us boys in her own kind/way "play"...:goodtea:

Have luck with that then Franky...:goodtea:

Edit: Welcome Franky^^!

Edit2: Bye Saki, have further an nice day...:bye:

/me runs a knife through random person's throat

here is your sacrifice, Frank. =/

everyone so scary nowadays. i dont feel safe. /me goes lurk in random corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please
flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」