[LPW #10] Cheers for Anime-Sharing! Yeah!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, I have to pass up on Yuera with Hemi, Newprimus and etc in that fight. My chance of winning a debate with them is slim unless i prepare properly.

you guys are hardcore. lol. cant say further

yuera = the bishoujo swordswoman in kamidori?

Last edited:
/me sits down at spectator area for this round.

hows kamidori? fun?

gameplay / choices selection hard? if its ok, maybe i can give it a go after fortissimo

Oyasumi Terumi~

Finals and projects eh... I do have some too currently and its going pretty smootly for me. Though my Finals its still a little bit far away. Well, in a couple of weeks. xD

too bad mine ain't that smooth. have fucked up lecturers making my life hell. By the way, shouldn't this lpw end already? the post is past 2000.

"•Once 2303 posts are reached the thread is closed. The user making the post with the number 2303 can make a new LPW or pass on the honour to another member."

Hmm... I almost aced everything so far this year so that is why its going smootly. xD

well, u better be grateful that everything is going smoothly. Here i have a lecturer who threaten to fail my partner and then reports to other lecturers that she's being threaten.

But why 2303? any reason for it?

Lol... threat... what kind of lecturer threaten to fail a student xd

Winner decision lol

she hates our supervisor. she finds excitement in scaring students. A simple conversation that takes place
Lecturer : I'll give u low marks
Fren : If i can grad, then its ok
Lecturer : Then i'll give u passing marks.
Fren : If its your decision, then i won't blame u.
Lecturer : Then you won't graduate. And why will u blame me.
Fren : i said i WONT blame u
Lecturer : Why u want to blame me. <---- a real smart ass ^_^

I'll just laugh it off and escalate the matter to somewhere else ;)

Though, there's only ignorant lecturer here, no douchebag spotted that go around and make threats to student

Nah, she's the examiner for this final year project, or some call it thesis. Fail that and u have to repeat uni. She posted on her facebook saying a student threaten her. And she went to coax my examiner to threaten to expel me from uni.

@Anti : u better wish not to exp that. it's hell
@check : at our place, when students report teacher's misconduct, the students will be the one on the chopping block. That's malaysia.

Lolz. This is the 2nd bitch that screwed my life. Seems like uni taught me the dangers of bitches rather than academic knowledge.

There is only one thing that Uni life taught me and that is: No much sleep at all xD

Me? Need sleep lol. Im working tonight xD
But won't be able to sleep yet since I had my coffee with some Bailey's in it. xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.