[LPW #10] Cheers for Anime-Sharing! Yeah!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, bad Kou!

Oh... I pissed off the neighbors again. Looks like this might be the last time I get to stay up in till we move. >_>

Moving cause of neighbors?

Of course having a physical copy always feel great.

No. We're a nomadic family. We have been moving from place to place since I was born. But, it's been about a year since I've been in this house and the neighbors are finally getting fed up with the noise I make at night.

@Check: Laughing out loud. That and sometimes music from my TV when I play video games.

We have already planned the next house to move in and plan to move this Summer. Err... maybe June.

Last edited:
No. We're a nomadic family. We have been moving from place to place since I was born. But, it's been about a year

We have already planned the next house to move in and plan to move this Summer. Err... maybe June.

And whenever I stay in a country, I choose a place that I'll live there for a long long time and establish my HQ.

Never like moving, it's a hassle. Oh and beside, I have too many stuff >.<

Mm... since I've been doing it all my life I think nothing of it most of the time.

The next house we're going to move into is going to be bought by us though. Problem is even though it's going to be our house I still have to move out one day. :P

Anyway, I can't afford to stay up at night anymore since that's when I agitate the neighbors... I need to buy sleeping pills.

Woo what an adventurous Cocona. :D I don't really like moving house as well. It's just bloody hard to move in and out everytime and I got a lot of things too. >.<

Coco a hint for you. Buy yourself a sound absorber. But it will cost quite a bit though. :P

Anyway, I can't afford to stay up at night anymore since that's when I agitate the neighbors... I need to buy sleeping pills.

Why don't you use a headphone or some sort?

Oh that does look good~. But does it work with and through windows? Just so you know, we use metal, not glass windows. Ah, nvm. It's better to just buy the sleeping pills.

@Check: I do. That doesn't stop me from laughing hard. :P I forget about my surroundings sometimes when I'm having fun...

Last edited:
Nomad Coco o.O. Awesome!

Being Coco's neighbor is suffering~

lol. A price to pay... for them. :P Ah well, they won't have to whine anymore once I find a strong sleeping medication. I'll need an alarm clock to...

Buy a cushion to squeeze through the window area. :P Might work.

@King: Hmm.. want to try it? :P

186-ladies-fortissimo-exa-akkord-bsusvier.jpg

UMI SAIKO!
悩殺 - nandayo ♪

No comment desu.

Only more badass action cgs desu.

me is incredibly slow. just entered the second ain.space after the beach fun. do not spoil me

-dayo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!