[LPW #10] Cheers for Anime-Sharing! Yeah!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
*kicks shito in the ass for lying*
lie once more and i will tell everyone your real age ;p

Sword of the Stranger is an awesome anime. Sad that it's just a movie rather then a series.

Hi all. I was busy all day so I didnt show up till now.

@iankay, Im late and all but I just wanted to say that I heard from some people who tried Rosetta Stone that it works. Of course, its never a bad idea to supplement that with other sources and live conversation if possible. Still, I would have downloaded it. Way too much money for what it is. Hopefully it pays off, though. If it helps you learn a language, a life-long skill, it will have been worth it.

Im just trying to say, dont regret buying it too much because you could have spent the money in worse ways.

So whats going on?

its a untold gems in anime industry.. sword of the stranger

last battle between nanashi and the chinese blonde guy is epic, i never get tired of watching it all over again.. ~ . .

oh good day to everone or night.. whatever.. . . ~ .. .

@ Alexeon ~Thanx i had already decided to use it anyways. I am supposed to go on some exchange program to Japan in 2012 so i had to learn the language, since i missed the limited spots on campus for a Japanese course. /was too busy thinking it was obvious for me to be part of the group since i was selected for the exchange program, *oh the shockers when i couldn't get in.*

That sucks but it sounds like next year will be fun. My friend and I plan on going to Japan next year during the summer, too. The problem is saving enough money to go. He has a good paying job and will still be employed then. I plan on transferring to a University and quitting my (crappy) job so the race is on to save before I quit. :D

^ ~ good luck then. . . . i

i m off for now.. be back later ~ . . .

. . .

You do realize that saving is one of the hardest thing for a youthful young man don't you?
I've always told myself this time i will save but nooo something insignificant yet nagging enough pops up screaming spend on me and the boom spent~~~

But i do wish you all the best with your friend and hope we could meet up once there whether through coincidence or by design. :D

That's just the times we live in iamkey. That and your need for entertainment and lack of discipline it seems. Soon we will be forced to spend when we no longer can.

Bye schizo~.

Just a question~~ Why are there no filesonic links on AS??
I have filesonic account so:(

We do have filesonic links for some content. It's just in the downloads you've been searching for that don't have them.

Almost like it was on purpose... dun dun duuuuuun!

Yeah, saving is hard. Its also these things that come out of left field like my car accident. I actually had started saving and BLAM my car is wrecked. Now Im pretty much broke with taxes and insurance coming up. -sigh-

@ Alexeon ~ Really sorry, didn't intend to hex you~~
@ Cocona definitely not in the anime section:( ....though i have found them in eroge downloads, i think posted by whoda:P

Haha, no worries. Its in the past now and hopefully there wont be a repeat of it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ