[LPW #10] Cheers for Anime-Sharing! Yeah!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is great to see Kuroneko get more attention now that kirino is out of the picture. and yes Kuroneko looks like she has a thing for onii-san!
@Coco - I wish i had a yandere outside my window lol ;P
th_motivator3e23d776122ee3b3d491e6bba2.jpg

th_-2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not into Kirino, well I'm not into that anime.

I'm more into eroge I guess :p

@Check - Eroge is awesome, i tend to take alot of stuff and watch so as to have my own opinion on the matter so many times i am disappointed but that wasn't the case with Ore Imo.
BTW - was going thru Saya no uta and i feel really sick! that stuff.....*sighs*

I also want Cute Eroge but most of it is in Japanese and my Japanese is no good! (if i consider it to even have a level), and most of the translated ones are just plain weird.

That's why what you should do next:

Learn Japanese

:p I believe it'd pay off pretty well

Any strategies for those of us low in the Japanese learning? Good grinding spots, etc.

Am trying..., i just bought rosetta stone's full 3-level Japanese tutorial *thing* i hope it is as good as claimed.

You are scammed by their hyped marketing. Better ask your money back

It sucks.... it so sucks that you better off buying books from amazon and learn it yourself, rather than rely on that shitty software. Seriously speaking though - you learn little to nothing from it, and it's not even fun.

Bye Check.

You just made my day!:eek:
:th_115_::8dcf9699::5a6157d0::63d4808b::th_085_::485c3a61:

You bought it? Doesnt it cost like $500 or something? Just "borrow it" from the net!

its $580 and i had already charged it, with free shipping. **tears blood** now.....................

hey guys~

@ian~ since you've already bought one, you might as well try using it. but to make sure your japanese learning more effective, you should also study it by the book. that is how i'm doing it X3 i'm using both rosetta stone and some books i've got~ the japanese section of the forum is also helpful for basics :3

@Pryce ~ Ok will do. So where can i find these books ur talking abt, could u upload or post links..;)

Nothing much just Finishing up with a certain grotesque visual novel and lurking in the forums!

What VN? o.O I'm trying to finish up with Princess Waltz right now. Not too good imo T_T

lol I got that VN, only reached around the beginning part where Saya made some food for the MC o.O Haven't started playing that VN majorly yet o.o Did you play G-Senjou no Maou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down