LOVELY×CATION2 Discussion Thread

Does anyone still have a 100% save file? The download link for sagaoz.net on page 1 no longer works.

Thanks in advance

Sorry to bother again...
But the game won't start, is it because it requires a nodvd patch? If so, I can't seem to find it on the download page...

won't start?....that strange...

unlike the first series it doesn't require nodvd patch.....have you install it in your pc?

^nope...i just checking the site...but still no sign of it...maybe on this saturday or sunday

update : append life june is out today....more new dress from heroines:>

Last edited:
^still searching it....maybe someone will post in here eventually

Last edited:
any news on the july patch? since the start of august will become a long vacation for obon, i was hoping the patch would be released sooner

still no news for that...but the patch ver 1.04 is already out..

hmm...it fixes some errors in the game...too bad i couldn't download it from holyseal=/

I havent had any problems so far so maybe i dont need it, or maybe adds new stuff (Like LXC 1 heroine CG stands)

sometimes i get myself lazy to apply the patch since i've never encountered any problem, is it really important to update the patch? thanks for the upload btw

just check the site...and looks like append life july is out...more new dress from all heroines:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!