Let's Create a VN!!!

/me wigggles around, poking at [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; who's busy at work

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; Since snowy has officially retired from this project, how should we continue this project? Do you have a plan in mind?

Out of my perspective my friend, Red, is this project at can't more indisputable, that this project never end will, and it dead is... I had really want with the VN to play, but it is really sad that the thing itself too long undressing has. ...:goodtea:~>

[MENTION=34114]redcat[/MENTION];
Sam still wants to continue this project as story writer. I still working on the sprites. Also, regarding the forum that'll be deleted, I've made a full backup of the VN section of that forum, and have uploaded it. Sam also have made backup for the story.

If we need more story writer, I guess I can try searching for it.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; hmm yeah well, that's because this is a voluntary project, no one is paid, and everyone has their own business.

Yeah, that is the reason, that the project so... so... so... slow goes, where then the doubt about the projects slowly appears...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Oh, welcome and g'morning at you, Coins...:goodtea:~>

This is just a suggestion... I was wondering if we could lower our target and make a 'shorter' version of our project (like some kind of demo version or something), and make a definite deadlines and milestones so that we can 'encourage' ourselves to dedicate more time into this project - and hopefully will give us a sense of accomplishment when we reach those milestones.

/me wigggles around, poking at [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; who's busy at work

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; Since snowy has officially retired from this project, how should we continue this project? Do you have a plan in mind?
Sorry that I'm working so slowly on this.
I've barely have had any down time.
But I really like what I have so far ^.^

I have gotten really lazy, so just set up a wiki or whatever.

Other than that, I'm still waiting for at least part of the story, so I can get to work on the dialogue.

Hmm release the first chapter first maybe? like katawa shoujo iirc

Hmm... guess i should just work on it a bit... well i did sort of plan to work on it during the trips to and back from school since thats when i can focus without distractions... =w=

[MENTION=34114]redcat[/MENTION]; let's talk about it at FB. I believe i've added you there

Sorry sort of working on about four stories i think? x.x And school work already means i sleep after 4 am during the school days and have maybe one day a week to really do anything...

This thread should the prefix: In-progress - take...:goodtea:~> {What to be honest; "Very in progress is")

Would there still be any positions open, might you say? Would be interested in partaking as a story writer. Would seem to have completed six saga length novels, along with relatively numerous other, unfinished drafts. Currently working on my 12th novel, and would be interested in joining the group.

PM me for a resume, so to speak.

Well, sorry guys... But the project is more or less on ice given...:bored:

Not really canceled? Or at least i plan on continuing the story after getting the mg out of the way =w=

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?