League of Legends

Season 3 is coming to an end. Guess there's going to be another revamp of mechanics and masteries soon to be announced. Wonder how many are still playing this game.

u only need some farm and he is already op~
and in the late game he is unstoppable....:sigh:

Yes, that stupid True damage made it 5 shot my Shen tank with 4k health and 255 armor >.>

I played on east but I kinda stopped playing for a while ago. Friends are trying to make me play again...

a feeded Yi = he destroys u~
a unfeeded Yi = still destroys u

he jumps at u and 4-5 hits and u are already dead even if u are tanky~

Yi with 170 farm and 3 kills....
1 vs 5 (nocturne; lee sin; Kha' ix; Udyr; Ezreal)
Yi wins and makes Penta.......

I played Kha'Zix....:deadsad:

Okay, so AP Yi was better :goodtea: I mostly went AD with him anyways.

No AP weren't that great against Tanks, whereas the new Yi don't need resets and can kill any tanks with ease >.>

No worries, Riot already on the case against Yi since he's too much for lower elos to handle. Frankly that's their words I'm using and funnily lower elo is actually like about 90% of the populations in each respective servers. He's now ban worthy to top it off. I'm glad that going to move on to something else rather than worry about performance and elo. Still play it for fun but right now, my net is capped so I won't play any actual matches till later.

Yi is just broken on pre-work and post-work to be frank. Used to destroy teams with him regardless as long one of their members are low on HP. Now you don't have to worry about that. Counters? Frozen Heart and High HP item is a warranted purchase and any champion that has natural abilities to cripple Yi is consider worthy to play against him. Generally people panic too much to CC him at the correct time. Best to waste a short CD CC on him to force him to Alpha Strike before using the real CC. It's going to be like Irelia jokes that people keep using till this date. "Better Nerf Irelia."

ehh well I am playing lol but I have only 2 days a week and sometimes I am soo tierd but want to play I find my self playing at 1:00am, but mostly I am learning how to play red alert 2 for now, I need to teach that freind of mine how to really bust some...
well you understant what I mean :fulfilled:

Red Alert 2 is fuuun. I disliked RA1 though... it felt like Soviet got all the good stuff...

Command and Conquer Series always been fun I guess but too easy for me... I don't know why. I just play it on the hardest difficulty and still do fine on those games. Same for a lot of war games where it may look difficult but it relatively easy. As long you know what to do that is. Favorite one so far is Supreme Commander Series, Sins of the Solar Empire and Total War Shogun 2 for military games.

/Back to League of Legends/
It's funny how people compare Vayne and Yi in one space. And I'm starting to think Alistar is the only bodyguard that can stop Yi after he Alpha Strike someone. He's on you carry? Headbutt them away from you carry. Did he pop Ultimate to get back on that carry? Smash the ground to knock him up to give your carry a chance to kill him or run and wait for another head butt if necessary. Nasus on the other hand can probably just cripple his attack speed and kill him if he's not on the front trying to kill their own targets.

Doesn't really matter, Late game Yi with some attack speed and damage 2 shot my ADC the moment the alpha-strike ended, even if wither, 2 strike aren't that hard to pull off before the full wither effect takes place.

He's bearable if you have good CC on team, otherwise a good QSS and he's away killing your ADC again >.>

many heroes in LoL are overpowered if you look at it oh and there is an exploit on talon hes Q did 1000+ dmg last time I played mid against him, if I will think more about it I could point out all the overpowered heroes in LoL, thats why I play MTG 2014 for now, I am also able to play more games that way :goodtea:

Then it was some months ago you played Talon. I've heard that they fixed that Talon bug a long time ago.

your right, but he had a bug like that b4 anyway, before they nurfed him he did almost the same dmg im sure it will shop up again in the next patch :goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please