Latest Thought~

Driving next to famous lake side in middle of nowhere and suddenly find out there's road restoration or gas pipeline project splitting it without a warning.
I'm glad that my driver has spent some of his time with Indian traffic jams, so this is a walk in the park for him.
I hate night driving, would be totally okay with waiting for buss... It's special kind of fun, also delivered one mail to the right gentleman.
''Alright JJ turn to the left, straight after Saturns star pattern starts to fade away from the side mirror.'' JJ = publicly acknowledged rally/F1 driver

I still do not have enough experience points.

I am aiming to reach level 100.

I shall post more to gain more points.

This is a good thread where I can post without thinking. :D

I am very surprised, that I currently have
no idea about what should I write here,
even if I hard try to think about it.

My brain cells may have been corrupted
by the legendary gods of spam.

I hope that next time I will have more
success in thinking before posting.

:D

I am not sure. Maybe. Or maybe not.

There are still many unsolved mysteries here.

Making backup for my Pc and doodling with blue liner pen some of my favorite Seiyu artists.

I don't often comment on cowardice, but when I do, there will be hell to pay. :wtf:

In a good eroge, the protagonist should not be donkan, hetare, dameningen.

Find out that Saga Planet hold some kind of new VN announcement session, at least found the picture for reference...
4chan lurking paid off, lmao.

In recently released eroges there seem to be
less fantasy, less emotions and less love than
in the good old ones.

I just hope that it goes without a hitch...

...actually, I hope that nothing happens at all. :scared:

Enforced playing order, unlockable choices, and main heroines are all evil. =/

Victoria's Secret btfo'ed Sjw's as their anti-Hadid-esque body type fantasy, doesn't go well with the right audiences.
Who could had guessed. Good laughs, they didn't go broke, although this guy doesn't fit the targeted groups lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
    A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
    お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
    darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
    sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
    darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
    sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
    umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
    request
    can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
    https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
    When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.