Latest Thought~

Goodie! TCM is showing The Maltese Falcon, with Humphrey Bogart!

One of my favorite old-timey movies!

This works! :)
https://mangadex.cc/

edit. But I can't read the chapters T.T

I'm aware of it, but I read mainly through Tachiyomi on my tablet so I had to wait until someone (who did it yesterday) modded the MD extension to check mangadex.cc. It works for now, hopefully doesn't need another change once they get back to mangadex.org.

I'm aware of it, but I read mainly through Tachiyomi on my tablet so I had to wait until someone (who did it yesterday) modded the MD extension to check mangadex.cc. It works for now, hopefully doesn't need another change once they get back to mangadex.org.

I never used that app before, gonna give it a try rn.

edit. I can't seem to list any manga, did you have this problem before?

I never used that app before, gonna give it a try rn.

edit. I can't seem to list any manga, did you have this problem before?

You need to install site extensions via the Extensions tab first; they're what's needed to point the app at the right sites. I've got MangaSee, Dynasty, MangaDex, and KissManga among others installed. Also, for MangaDex they've deactivated the ability for guests to easily search their site so you'll need to obtain the series' number via Google search or by copying the series' MangaDex URL to use with the "ID:xxxxxxx" search parameter. (Example: https://mangadex.cc/title/20540/god-of-martial-arts; use "ID:20540" to search the Catalogue.) If you do have an account you can log in through the app and skip that part.

They are all sheep, yet they still disguis themselves as fierce tigers.

Quite the offer. Without any reason to choose otherwise, why not? :smug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?