Latest Thought~

Level 60 in one night...should be able to start Torment runs long before the season ends. :fag:

Trying to sink my teeths back into gaming, but internet it is then for tonight.

Queuing too many downloads, Attila got broken again, I wonder why I have kept it strictly as offline launcher. :evillaugh:

Can't imagine how a VN title with such obvious sexual content gets hosted on Steam. :fag:

Hanakotoba, language of the flowers was my mistake in past life cycle.

Another game to put on the wait and see list, even though the theme of industrialization is really appealing. :learning:

L/T Rhapsody's preview was quite expected, but at least the music remix could had been more consistent,
like: from Classical or From chaos to eternity -style etc., although I spotted lyrical hint of it from earlier album. Music nerd intensifies.

Now that the air conditioner's fixed, it's freezing cold again. :frozen:

A match not even worth playing, considering how matchmaking put us against a coordinated 5 man and gave us a level 2 who quit 5 minutes into the match. And here I thought 5 man teams were supposed to have a disadvantage. Try harder, Blizz. :digoil:

When your main character name is: language of the flowers, in Japanese...
there were no other options, my old name was taken and another jp name was gone too.
:megane_ouch:

2m3st3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.