Kyoko's fate still unclear, whether Yuu will revive her or, she'll continue to die, leave some clue to ayumu about the culprit.

Yeza, please use spoiler tags for information regarding to the plot for at least as long as the series is still ongoing. I edited them in for you, so you know what the tags look like the next time. ;)

[02:52] <~corocoro> btw, the boring girl is back in zombie 5
[02:52] <&Checkmate> boring?
[02:52] <~corocoro> kyoko
[02:55] <&Checkmate> good
[02:55] <&Checkmate> my love <3 of the series
[02:55] <~corocoro> you might be hating the new episode :p
[02:55] <&Checkmate> can't wait for her to call me onii-chan
[02:55] <&Checkmate> she act just exactly like one <3

Haven't watched ep 5 yet, but I read spoilers from those who read the light novel, and went orz

So yeah... I can guess what the new ep is like though I hope it'll turn out different for the future episodes. I like Kyoko too ~_~

Eu fanservice episode~ Hadaka armor and tie up hair Eu = HNNNNGGGGHHHHHH. This week's delusion Eu is Korogi Satomi (Ushio from Clannad ;_;). I was right Kyoko is fishy and turns out to be a villain. *facepalm at all the combination* I approve of Sera x Haruna. Damn cliffhanger, Eu looking badass. Can't wait for next episode~

Last edited:
Damn, after watching ep5 i don't really understand it. In the end of ep4 the girl name Kyoko was stabbed (don't know if she can survive after that) but why does she appear in ep5 without any scratch :confused:

Kyoko has vampire powers (regen abilities) and she has 10 lifes. In other words she is FINAL BOSS type of character with awesome haxx0r powers.

Reactions: DichVuMaiTang
No, i mean who stabbed her :confused: Or she just test the result of her little "immortal experiment"
Anyway, each time see Ayumu transform... think i gonna be a gay soon :ninja:

It is not explained or I missed it >_>. Might be another evil person stabbed her or she stabbed herself (all speculations without proof). So you can swing that way xD.

Last edited:
The start was really tempting, Haruna said was very erotic, Kyoko a.k.a. girl XXX is something you didn't expect to be. still Ayumu takes the lead cross dressing again as a masou shounen.

My thoughts on the first 30 seconds of the episode:

“Naughty talk in the middle of the night with an unfocused camera in my comedy series? Gee, I wonder where this will lead to. Why, who could possibly imagine what kind of *hilarious* misunderstanding they are building up with–

…what, why are they kissing?

…but I thought…

…MY GOD WHERE IS THE PUNCHLINE HOLY SHIT THEY ARE REALLY– oh… oh I get it. WAIT NO I DON’T WHY DID YOU STOP THERE WHAT THE HELL I’M FREAKING OUT–”

*8 minutes later*

“Ooohhh… anesthetic… right, right.”

I think I'll wait for the Blurays to complete this - it deserves full HD. :D

Fan-service! I want that kiss! :3
First half of the show, Deen's budget failure was once again, clear and evident. They spent the first half in the bathroom scene for fan-services(phew phew), while Ayumu listens to crap about tofu from Dai-sensei. Seriously? Haha

While our admin check and iggy's favorite girl turns out to be well and alive, she sure was quite the badass. While, for abilities like those, i pretty much think she is the most powerful bad girl in the current season of anime. Unless a certain necromancer can prove me wrong next week, if Yuu actually fights.

The lack of preview is another killer too.. Not much been spoilt to me about the show from light novel readers(i dont know any), i am really having high hopes for this.

According to the manga, Yuu can transform too. She doens't decide the match though, Ayumu does. And Dai-sensei pops out to save Kyokou before Ayumu uses his guro chainsaw. Dai Sensei is able to easily ward of the 810% or more magic attack from Ayumu.

I'm evil

Looks like im partially right about episode 6's main sequence of events considering i can't read the manga im looking, but the manga does not exactly follow the anime anyways. I wish they let us see Ayumu cut down that girl though, its so guroawesome. Now at least i understood what i was reading. Yuu is imba though. "Die" *girl drops dead and revives* "Die" *repeat step 2* Dai sensei is so cool! Too bad she didnt pull out her imba twin katanas. Next episode is either following up on that furnace or a beach episode.

I want to see the bloodbath scene, damn it *RAGE*
This episode is pretty good, but i'm kind of disappoint when Dai-sensei doesn't dis play her imba strength
P/S: the way that Kyoko use to resist Eu's word is similar to To aru, don't u think :)

guess firev1 spoilers were correct, enjoyed the epi though

Intense episode sure is intense. Also quite a coincidence to have crazy bitch here and Bloody Rondo. Kyouko rape faces > Higurashi > Deen = OH YOU DEEN !!

This week’s Delusion Eu: Tange Sakura. Obligatory Youtube link for looping.

HNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHH.

Okay damnit, they skipped the beach chapter right to the megalo attack. Sera was getting a little extra in the story i feel. Next week, a new character to spoil Yuu's mood. Note: this might not happen as i read the manga and not the light novel. Light Novels are available in Japanese at your local kinokuniya bookstore.

LOL that horse: You mad? Jellyfish tentacle rape is >_>. The revisionist Santa Claus story was priceless.

Eu with ponytail reminds me of Asuku San <3.

A whole episode dedicated to introduce Mael, our new tsundere addition to this season's animes. Cute as she was, I still dont understand a damn thing about tonkotsu being able to kill megalo. If it was easy, did Ayumu ever need to transform and taint our eyes?

Horses and jellyfish? >.< i dont wanna see tentacles lol.

Mael was cute. Really. Making bentos for Ayumu, her expressions were beyond cute. Kokou Hitozuma~ sounds like someone from star driver?

But, Sera still tops! ^_^ hau..

@firev1, thanks for tip-off. Shall visit soon and check it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?