KanColle Headquarter!

no wonder im seeing a lack of CVs now in battle even at tier 6-7.... my 150 planes lol.....independence 2 fighter load out averaging 41 planes shot down per battle

Yep, which is why the best way to get 150 planes at the moment is actually either play Tier 6 ish CV or play Cleveland and hope the enemy send the planes your way (which would be stupid but they do it sometime, whenever they do you get around 15 planes per game or so). Shame I can't help you with any of this since you're on the wrong server lol :P

Yea, I saw the Mona Lisa ver. FGO and thought, heck I prefer this over the original Mona Lisa xD Also I would put NSFW tag there considering we basically have a naked Kongou in your picture.

Huuu... Nasu-sensei has indeed fantasy, if he even an famous pic/person in the art world takes in his masterwork...xD

Well okay... But there aren't exposed genitals shown at Kongou, but okay...

Huuu... Nasu-sensei has indeed fantasy, if he even an famous pic/person in the art world takes in his masterwork...xD

Well okay... But there aren't exposed genitals shown at Kongou, but okay...

NSFW is not always just explicitly showing genitals but whether the person viewing the picture is able to have it on screen and not get weird looks by his/her surrounding (especially work/public places with Wifi), it is to protect people from getting weird looks, you don't want to accidentally open a NSFW picture and end up embarrassing yourself in public when the person could have easily tagged the picture, even if it is borderline safe it is better to be safe than sorry ;)

And there is a reason why I love TM after all ;)

NSFW is not always just explicitly showing genitals but whether the person viewing the picture is able to have it on screen and not get weird looks by his/her surrounding (especially work/public places with Wifi), it is to protect people from getting weird looks, you don't want to accidentally open a NSFW picture and end up embarrassing yourself in public when the person could have easily tagged the picture, even if it is borderline safe it is better to be safe than sorry ;)

And there is a reason why I love TM after all ;)

Well, I guess this has also with tolerance factor to do - Everyone has an own tolerance limit...xD

Well, I wonder me if he even from Picasso's works an chara. from there select would in his own work....xD

CYQ739FUQAAfEl6.png

You know the artist?

You know the artist?

Sorry Dream, but I did this in yaraon-blog.com found - where then not... But if you e.g. at gelbooru after the kongou-tag searching would, then you're may finding this with her artist...

Yep, which is why the best way to get 150 planes at the moment is actually either play Tier 6 ish CV or play Cleveland and hope the enemy send the planes your way (which would be stupid but they do it sometime, whenever they do you get around 15 planes per game or so). Shame I can't help you with any of this since you're on the wrong server lol :P

nah its ok ill just slowly grind it out for the myoko quest :D since i have like a month plus xD

nah its ok ill just slowly grind it out for the myoko quest :D since i have like a month plus xD

You have to slowly grind the Myoukou quest, there is no quick way about it, considering I've Demolition Expert on both Myoukou and Atago, and they probably at good games give me 10-15 fires a game, poor game give me 3-5 fire a game...and that's with 20% chance of fire. Cleveland though might have 12% though the fire rate might just about justify getting more fire, however I tried it and doesn't seems to yield better results than my Myoukou/Atago. Though this quest is probably quickest on Zao, with a 23% chance and enemy which a much higher hp pool, you're much more likely to get around 15-20 fires per game, however unless you've 15 captain points then you're running into the risk of being one shot since you can't stealth fire xD

You have to slowly grind the Myoukou quest, there is no quick way about it, considering I've Demolition Expert on both Myoukou and Atago, and they probably at good games give me 10-15 fires a game, poor game give me 3-5 fire a game...and that's with 20% chance of fire. Cleveland though might have 12% though the fire rate might just about justify getting more fire, however I tried it and doesn't seems to yield better results than my Myoukou/Atago. Though this quest is probably quickest on Zao, with a 23% chance and enemy which a much higher hp pool, you're much more likely to get around 15-20 fires per game, however unless you've 15 captain points then you're running into the risk of being one shot since you can't stealth fire xD

ah those are much higher tier cruisers then what im using :3 lol still stuck at tier 6 for most of my ships

ah those are much higher tier cruisers then what im using :3 lol still stuck at tier 6 for most of my ships

xD I'm running into the problem of not enough credit, I've free exp to get to Zao but can't since even if I free exp it, I can't buy the damned ship ._.

xD I'm running into the problem of not enough credit, I've free exp to get to Zao but can't since even if I free exp it, I can't buy the damned ship ._.

cant imagine how much it would cost -.- some people suggest farming credits on lower tier DDs cuz its dirt cheap to repair and resupply their ammo idk :/ im just sitting on 13m and not doing anything atm :D

cant imagine how much it would cost -.- some people suggest farming credits on lower tier DDs cuz its dirt cheap to repair and resupply their ammo idk :/ im just sitting on 13m and not doing anything atm :D

Farming at low tier is viable if you don't have premium ships, if you have premium ships the best 3 I find that farm credit like crazy is Murmansk, Tirpitz and Atago. Otherwise I find Cleveland tends to print me money quite well. DD I don't know, though repair cost might be low but I find your damage output can be 0 if the enemy team know what they're doing, especially when there is a CV to haunt over your head.

Though from what I find earning credit at lower tier result in less money gained, I think they scaled it recently but I think the sweet spot for credit gain is probably still Tier V-VI Cruiser with a high RoF, namely Omaha, Cleveland and the two from KM that I can't spell :P

Farming at low tier is viable if you don't have premium ships, if you have premium ships the best 3 I find that farm credit like crazy is Murmansk, Tirpitz and Atago. Otherwise I find Cleveland tends to print me money quite well. DD I don't know, though repair cost might be low but I find your damage output can be 0 if the enemy team know what they're doing, especially when there is a CV to haunt over your head.

Though from what I find earning credit at lower tier result in less money gained, I think they scaled it recently but I think the sweet spot for credit gain is probably still Tier V-VI Cruiser with a high RoF, namely Omaha, Cleveland and the two from KM that I can't spell :P

Guess Cleveland is gonna be my go to for credits :D

Guess Cleveland is gonna be my go to for credits :D

Yep ;) The problem with high tier is the higher chance to get one shot by BB and if that happen, you tend to lose a lot of credit...I can lose up to 200k credit for just sailing the Yamato and performing poorly. My waifu eat a lot of fuel just like she does in KanColle I guess ;_;

Yep ;) The problem with high tier is the higher chance to get one shot by BB and if that happen, you tend to lose a lot of credit...I can lose up to 200k credit for just sailing the Yamato and performing poorly. My waifu eat a lot of fuel just like she does in KanColle I guess ;_;

Wow...200k geez thats 5 times my current repair cost if im sunk lol......

speaking of which how is everyone's resource hoarding coming along? >.< im struggling with buckets D:

Wow...200k geez thats 5 times my current repair cost if im sunk lol......

speaking of which how is everyone's resource hoarding coming along? >.< im struggling with buckets D:

Still on 554 buckets and now that I've recently graduated from LSC I say my resource will be safe until the next event when it does happen during Spring, still I wonder what they did to Shinano...still missing the third Yamato sister yo!

Still on 554 buckets and now that I've recently graduated from LSC I say my resource will be safe until the next event when it does happen during Spring, still I wonder what they did to Shinano...still missing the third Yamato sister yo!

would love to see shinano but i think she would have horrible luck stats LOL!!

true considering she would most likely be a CV :3

I'll be surprised if she is not, considering though she was rushed and suffer some flawed designed in armor belt just like Taihou, and the fact she have no experienced crew to operate her, she was still in fact the biggest CV built for quite some time, I think up until 1970 ish? If her real life plane count was to be reflected, then she'll have a massive 167 planes if I remembered correctly...dwarfing even our beloved Kaga in terms of just pure plane counts...and with the way CV kind of operate around plane count in KanColle at the moment, especially how Anti-Air is calculated through plane count on slot, she'll most likely instantly become the best CV quite easily due to the massive plane counts.

Luck stat is completely useless for most ship other than cut in ships with high Torp stats...

err... not quite true... since luck also affects on evading chances, critical chances, and double attack chances when you got AP on air opening phases.

but then again... it's all up to RNG to decide

err... not quite true... since luck also affects on evading chances, critical chances, and double attack chances when you got AP on air opening phases.

but then again... it's all up to RNG to decide

Evading chance sounds like a lot of shit, I don't feel like my Yukikaze dodge more than other DD. Critical chances hm...Didn't know about that but I can't seems to notice Nagato critting more than my other BB, but I think anything higher than 40 counts as a critical so BB might be a bad way of comparing...I guess I'll pay a bit of attention to CA next time. Double attack chances...seems rather random, can't say my Nagato is double attacking more than my Yamato...so not noticeable difference between higher luck and lower luck for that either.

[EDIT] Now I present you guys the second Arpeggio ship that is available, the ARP Myoukou!

j2VUix6.png

sq5iKYO.png

tpkLpP0.png

ig8Vz85.png

Honestly cannot wait until they release more ships, all of them looks awesome! I heard WG is waiting for a reply from Arpeggio to see whether they can go ahead with their respective VA for ship! If they got given the go ahead, then I would love to hear HaruHaru's voice in game, that would be amazing!

Last edited:
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; the last two tries my CA and FBB got taiha'd immediately on the first node. =D makes me ragequit. this rng...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US