KanColle Headquarter!

I might consider something different today, it has been a while since then. Still, hard to beat cost efficiency and brute force for a yasen map.

Doubleposting since info probably worth it. Just got my Dec ranker rewards: 16inch mk7 guns, or the ones used on Iowa (Montanas). With talks of actual implementation as a new kanmusu armament from this spring on.

Doubleposting since info probably worth it. Just got my Dec ranker rewards: 16inch mk7 guns, or the ones used on Iowa (Montanas). With talks of actual implementation as a new kanmusu armament from this spring on.

16'' MK 7? Possibility of USS Iowa making an appearance? I think Montana had plans to use 16'' MK 8, her original gun spec was the 16'' MK 7 though if I remember correctly.

Also, anyone recognise who this is? :P I just got her 10 minutes ago :3

JM7Goa6u.png

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; You teasing us? Looks like Fubuki. Cause of that 12.7cm in front. I know nothing else. :)

Last edited:
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; You teasing us? Looks like Fubuki. Cause of that 12.7cm in front. I know nothing else. :)

Actually not a bad guess from 127mm guns, but she is not the only one with 127mm guns though! This is what Fubuki looks like (Sorry I only have Hull A as I was saving up for the ship that I showed you earlier):

3hxkzQGC.png

Now I'll give you a slightly better hint, as this is definitely a distinctive characteristic that no other IJN ships have as far as I'm concern ;) Though however I knew that if I put that as first post then everyone should have no doubt what her real identity is ;)

YNvKsnDp.png

And I thought some tease every now and then would be fun!

3 torpedo launcher tubes is Shimakaze cause other IJN DD have only 2. If its not her then I don't know anymore. :D

3 torpedo launcher tubes is Shimakaze cause other IJN DD have only 2. If its not her then I don't know anymore. :D

3 Torpedo launcher is not unique to Shimakaze, Fubuki actually have 3 Torpedo launcher as well :P However Quintuple 610mm Oxygen Torpedo is unique to Shimakaze though ;) But nice guess even though it was the wrong assumption ;)

Last edited:
3 Torpedo launcher is not unique to Shimakaze, Fubuki actually have 2 Torpedo launcher as well :P However Quintuple 610mm Oxygen Torpedo is unique to Shimakaze though ;) But nice guess even though it was the wrong assumption ;)

What, that typo? I don't think I can see which torpedoes they are in the image but still I won't know. :P 1280x720 screen. Shimakaze then cause I see 5 torps? in each torpedo launcher tubes.

What? I don't think I can see which torpedoes they are from the image but still I won't know. :P 1280x720 screen.
Shimakaze then cause I see 5 torps? in each torpedo launcher tubes.

610mm Oxygen Type 93 Torp is pretty much standard for all IJN ships that carried torpedo in the later war, they're probably better known as Long Lance :P But no I didn't expect you to know the diameter of the torpedo but actually spotting the Quintuple launcher, which is only ever mounted on Shimakaze for IJN, not even KTKM/Ooi have Quintuple launcher (even though she does have that in KanColle for her Kai Ni).

Finally got Choukai eh. Now our anime TTK gotta hack in Bismarck just like how s/he did with Taihou. At least a support expedition feuer from German. :D

Also Fubuki still the MC? I'm disappointed in our anime TTK.

Is this real or some other anime? Kinda dumb that sunk kanmusu turned into a ghost instead.

12565420_1199598996735437_7669497649906868540_n.jpg

/me uses shinobi technique...
My sources after: Is she of course not died, just she is now at different site...
/me disappears...

Shouhou was left in a state of perpetual burning but never explicitly stated to have been sunk.

What my beloved No1. artist, Carnelian for your KanColle community made has...:runhappy:
CA.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version