Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

The elf game has a bit too much guro and the plant things are not as good as normal tentacle monsters or the bugs in inyouchuu, but I found it pretty good anyway.
Sure I hope that the next Aojiru game we get is shoku and they stop wasting time with stuff like guignol.

The elf game has a bit too much guro and the plant things are not as good as normal tentacle monsters or the bugs in inyouchuu, but I found it pretty good anyway.
Sure I hope that the next Aojiru game we get is shoku and they stop wasting time with stuff like guignol.
But there were like 2 guro scenes: when creature bitten arms off and very minor when when they tore clit off (or its hood i think). The rest was just unnecessary blood during penetrations, and in every scenes girls were enjoying it anyway.
And yeah, plant tentacles are not as good.

Edit. There also were some uterus removal/replacement scenes but they weren't done in a bloody way so I don't think its fully count as guro

Last edited:
I don't know about that, while maybe not being stricly guro there were many scenes that felt like it. Maybe it's just my impression.

It looks like excess amounts to me too, lots of blood everywhere and with all the large insertions... kind of ruins them for me. I hope this was an experiment but Inyouchuu will remain cleaner (hah) and the girls still appear completely naked in 90% of the CG. I don't care for all the extra clothes and details in Sakura personally. lol

It looks like excess amounts to me too, lots of blood everywhere and with all the large insertions... kind of ruins them for me. I hope this was an experiment but Inyouchuu will remain cleaner (hah) and the girls still appear completely naked in 90% of the CG. I don't care for all the extra clothes and details in Sakura personally. lol
That is disadvantage of middle ground - too much for some, too little for the others. I didn't like blood during penetrations myself even though i do like guro when it done beautifully like in Maggot Baits (or Aojiru's more gory works). I just had feeling that Aojiru was holding himself back and tried to tone it down but at the same time tried to do something "bloody"

Does the Director's Cut of Guignol include the DLC? I saw that the DLC had the futanari tag on dlsite, that's why I'm interested

Its been a slow month, in this forum huh, no activity the whole month. Well until now with my comment lol.

Yeah, no activity from Tinkerbell at all, I hope they are preparing somethig big

Does the Director's Cut of Guignol include the DLC? I saw that the DLC had the futanari tag on dlsite, that's why I'm interested

No it's a hentai-less version of the game. I know, WTF?!? I picked up the DLC on sale a while back and it does have a little futa, IIRC you get 3 different scenario's. Oe where the boys becomes girls, one with a chick being a futa, and another pregnant/birth ending with the girls. It has been a while sicne I played it though so I can't recall more details.

Does anyone want help test scripts for the Inyou' Gaiden games?
It would be reading the script for issues like grammar, testing how well textractor works with the plug-in, and other feedbacks you come across.
You will need to join the discord group: https://discord.gg/gC3CHb

Yeah, no activity from Tinkerbell at all, I hope they are preparing somethig big

I checked Tinkerbell's website and they're busy producing the entire series from original to remake for the Summer. I can only guess at this point they're trying to earn some money first before going forward with a full blown remake of Shoku, and do original content as well.

I checked Tinkerbell's website and they're busy producing the entire series from original to remake for the Summer. I can only guess at this point they're trying to earn some money first before going forward with a full blown remake of Shoku, and do original content as well.

Thats weird that just did a Full Pack thing last year that had all the games. So kinda find it strange that they felt the need to do another one only a year later.

Probably the first full pack sold out and they are making a second edition.
They are also doing a spring sale for some of their other games.

This is actually the third reprint of the collection. I'd say it's selling like Meioki gushing into Ouka and Kikuka at full blast! It's doing very well.

Man when is Tinkerbell gonna end this silence. They havent announced any new projects and its been months, since Mugen No Sakura was released. Starting to wonder what they are planning, cause of this extreme silence, thats been going on for a while now. :(

Hey, new member here so sorry if I'm not allowed to do this on this thread but the other forum hasn't been active in a bit, but for safety measures I will post on the forum. I was wondering if anybody has solved the problem regarding [Inyouchuu Shoku~Ryoushokutou Taimaroku~] or [淫妖蟲 蝕 ~凌触島退魔録]. I have obtained the files and have successfully unzip them. But no matter what i could do, I cannot get the game to play, i did some work and found the forum talking about the same problem i am, the 'Insert the Disk' error. I'm lost and don't really know where to proceed from there. It's nothing life endangering or anything but it's midly annoying that I have no idea what is going on and how to fix it. If you have any ideas or links if you would please send them toward my direction. Thanks again. Here is the other Forum I was talking about. http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...淫妖蟲-蝕-凌触島退魔録-no-disk-error-158213/index3.html

Hey, new member here so sorry if I'm not allowed to do this on this thread but the other forum hasn't been active in a bit, but for safety measures I will post on the forum. I was wondering if anybody has solved the problem regarding [Inyouchuu Shoku~Ryoushokutou Taimaroku~] or [淫妖蟲 蝕 ~凌触島退魔録]. I have obtained the files and have successfully unzip them. But no matter what i could do, I cannot get the game to play, i did some work and found the forum talking about the same problem i am, the 'Insert the Disk' error. I'm lost and don't really know where to proceed from there. It's nothing life endangering or anything but it's midly annoying that I have no idea what is going on and how to fix it. If you have any ideas or links if you would please send them toward my direction. Thanks again. Here is the other Forum I was talking about. http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...淫妖蟲-蝕-凌触島退魔録-no-disk-error-158213/index3.html
You ought to mount the boot-dvd to play. In case you accidentally deleted it, here.

Sorry but I cannot access the link 403 says its forbidden. But, I haven't tried Mount the Boot-DVD so I will give that a try. Can you upload the link again? Thanks.

Still nothing. If it helps I'm using Firefox maybe I can't access it on this browser? I doubt it but you never know. I tried mounting the [Boot] file and [Takamura] but I still get the same error.

Zippyshare is blocking the IP´s of several countries already, for ex Germany and Great Britain only to name two, and these are not the only ones by far.

Reactions: amaimono

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?